Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,829 members, 7,866,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Nigeria Story, What Is Yours? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Nigeria Story, What Is Yours? (739 Views)

My Lagos, My Nigeria – A Young Man’s First Experience Of Lagos / My Nigeria Experience / Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeria Story, What Is Yours? by zionsown: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
police says to the lawyer OGA NA YOUR OWN YOU DEY TALK SO ABI NA ENGLISH WE WANT CHOP, COMOT FOR ROAD MAKE WE SEE BETTER PERSON. this is just a single story there are also a beautiful one which i will share as we proceed. whats your naija story.my story is rather a bitter one, some gangs of cultist came into my house with guns and battle axe e.t.c for reasons i dont know and destroy our properties cars and so on and so forths. we then reported to the police and they requested for money to buy fuel to enable them drive down to make arrest. ofcourse they arrested one of the guys but because they were rich they released him almost immediately only for them to come back and arrest my dad and my elder brother the next day accusing them for what they no nothing about. and they my mum went for a lawyer to bail my family out of the police cell. guess what the [b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Why We Voted For Jonathan – Northern Govs / Massive Earthquake Hits Pakistan - Several regions of Pakistan hit / Ribadu To Revisit Oil Exploration In The North-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.