Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Atiku Should Produce His Academic Credentials, I’m Far More Qualified – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Should Produce His Academic Credentials, I’m Far More Qualified – Buhari (316 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Should Produce His Academic Credentials, I’m Far More Qualified – Buhari by newsbook: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has challenged the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to produce his academic credentials before the Presidential Election Tribunal.

Buhari said this in his response to allegations contained in the petition by Atiku and his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, before the tribunal.

Buhari, in a response filed on April 16 by a team of lawyers led by Wole Olanipekun (SAN), said that the claim by Atiku and the PDP that he was not qualified to stand for election to the office of the President was a lie.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/atiku-should-produce-his-academic-credentials-im-far-more-qualified-buhari-tells-tribunal
Re: Atiku Should Produce His Academic Credentials, I’m Far More Qualified – Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2019
You are yet to show us even ONE of your certificate if any.
Re: Atiku Should Produce His Academic Credentials, I’m Far More Qualified – Buhari by Naijaguy123: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku Should Produce His Academic Credentials, I’m Far More Qualified – Buhari by Wizmax(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2019
says d man with masters and a PhD

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Nigeria's Power Problem / Northerners only : How do we reduce rising crime in arewa / Femi Fani Kayode Denies Report That He Has Dumped The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.