Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Happy Birthday Dr Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi, CEO, Nestoil Group Nigeria (osuofia) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Dr Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi, CEO, Nestoil Group Nigeria (osuofia) (717 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Mourns Ernest Asuzu / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Dr Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi, CEO, Nestoil Group Nigeria (osuofia) by Sarduana: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Happy Birthday Dr Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi, CEO, NestOil Group Nigeria (Osuofia Ndi Igbo)

On this day, your Nwadiana celebrates you specially as it is your birthday

I wish to thank you for all the marvelous yet silent works you have done and keep doing for Okija, Ihiala and Nigeria in general

I thank you for your Foundation which celebrates and upkeeps Igbo culture through the annual Face of Okija which has put Anambra on the world map in terms of tourism and culture. For that, You deserve to be a UN Ambassador on Culture and Heritage

I thank you for your Children's Hospital which is also run by your Foundation. It has gone a long way in augmenting Governement policies as regards provision of quality health services for Children, women and girls

I thank you for all the hundreds of kilometers of roads you have constructed and still construct in and around Okija single-handedly without making noise about it. We are grateful.

I wish to thank you for the scores of Okijans, nwadianas and Anambrarians you have employed direct, indirectly, on consultancy and partnership basis. I bu Odogwu!

I thank you for your continual support for my own Uncle and Igwe of Okija, Igwe Okaije, High Royal Majesty, Igwe Emeka Okezie. You are a true Okijan to the core, that much is not even in doubt

I speak for every Okija Nwadiana when I say "Osuofia, jide ka I ji"

Okija Enyi!.. A na-egbu achala, o na-eto

Happy Birthday Nnamochie, I wish you the very best that life has to offer and more life so you can continue doing your marvelous works

As it is your BD, my only wish is to have lunch with you soon

Yours Truly,
©Ugochukwu 'Lord Verbinski' Ifeanyi
Son of Princess Dr (Lady) Nwakaego Ugochukwu (nee Okezie) of Umuezedam, Ubahu, Okija
Nnewichi Nnewi
Johnniexzibit@gmail.com

Re: Happy Birthday Dr Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi, CEO, Nestoil Group Nigeria (osuofia) by joeprince23(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Obi Jackson the big masquerade
Re: Happy Birthday Dr Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi, CEO, Nestoil Group Nigeria (osuofia) by gidgiddy: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2019
I remember years ago when him and wife went into the Oil business. Many people said that they stood no chance against the big players in the Oil sector. Now, they are big players themselves. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Dr Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi, CEO, Nestoil Group Nigeria (osuofia) by partnerbizz4: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Excess money ni

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Dr Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi, CEO, Nestoil Group Nigeria (osuofia) by Gandollaar(f): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Happy birthday Osuofia!

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Tells Buhari "We Know What Private Visit Means" / (video) Orji Kalu Reveals His Over 5000 Hectare Farm Speaks On Agriculture. / Obasanjo Speaks On Tribunal’s Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.