Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year (11130 Views)

Kogi Guber: APC, PDP, SDP In Tight Race / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2019
garfield1:

Obaseki is better than wike

Who is Obasiki , which state ? Even Adams Oshiomole performed better than that masquerade
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2019
hollywater:
No tight race,Wike is the best governor.

Yes I like him, yes he's my governor, yes he's one of the best, but not the best.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by illydeco(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Most of the people saying "Ayade" have never been to Cross River State since he resumed office_ If not for the internal crises within APC in the state that clown would have been shown the door_ Smh_

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

Yes I like him, yes he's my governor, yes he's one of the best, but not the best.
Mention your best if us not Wike ?
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Danwakae(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:
I am from rivers state and I live here . You can't even compare amaechi to wike , most of the road were awarded and paid for by amaechi , especially trans amadi slaughter and would road , compare the security situation under amaechi and wike , he hasn't even created anything that will employ rivers youth once you step out of obio akpor you will know rivers is an undeveloped state . And you said basic education and health center is a national issue ? No make me laugh , so all the ones built by the past administration that wike couldn't maintain is what ?

You bringing politics to it...AMaechi did 8years, and Wike has just done 4yrs but u r comparing.....I Picked AMBODE AND WIKE BECAUSE BOTH HAVE JUST DONE A TERM, AND LUCKILY THEY ARE NOT IN SAME PARTY, for the fact that u r from Rivers and still believe that Wike has done something but not enough I will stop here and advice u to wait to 2023 before u compare Wike and Amaechi to other states base on what they received, because.during Amaechi terms oil price was high and allocations was coming not now that oil price is down and it's affecting most states that they have not paid their workers for close.to a yr while some for months, Nigeria is very broke presently but yet Wike is still working, he has done well.

Presently Lagos owes N12.7b, cos the federal allocation is not enough and this money started right from FASHOLA and so also Ameachi who left many debt before he left he some governors pleads before the Senate confirmed.Amaechi and FASHOLA because of the debt they left behind but that does not mean they did not do any work with the money...Please with the little u have mentioned I want to believe Wike has tried and that u seems to hate him because u agreed he is working and forget that the nation's economy is down
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by garfield1: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

I like your valid points.
For the first time concerning rivers you arevtruthful.amaechi may be hated but he is rivers best governor.most of the projects wike did are in ikwerre land and many are even projects started by amaechi.i never liked amaechi until i left ph to interior areas of rivers like in gokana,khana,ahoada west.right inside thick villages,they had standard govetnment schools all built by amaechi.i was shocked.no government school in cross river can compete with any of these schools amaechi built.amaechi inspite not having any opposition took development to the rural areas
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by garfield1: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2019
contigiency:
Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state should just win it outrightly considering the small resources and allocations of the state and what he was able to achieve within such a short time.
I agree.from the south it should be umahi and ambode or obaseki.from the north,it should be dankwambo and el rufai or bagudu
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by RALPHOW(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
what is their achievements?
Nonsense
Only Ebonyi state Governor deserves any award!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Mention your best if us not Wike ?

Best governor that hasn't paid those who retired since 2015 till date?
Best governor that hasn't employed anybody, but his family and friends since 2015?
Best governor that has allowed the schools built and maintained by the previous administration to decay?
Best governor that controls every ministry in the state civil service from his room?
Best governor that has allowed the state civil service ministries to rot in neglect?
Best governor that thinks Rivers state is just phalga and Obio-Akpor?

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by garfield1: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Who is Obasiki , which state ? Even Adams Oshiomole performed better than that masquerade
Apart from ikwerre areas,where else is wike working? Most of his projects are not even masses oriented.some were started by amaechi.go to all nooks and crannies of edo and servers footprints of obaseki.even most pdp fans agree that he is working.most of those supporting wike are doing it out of hatred for apc not performance.how many jobs has he created
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by garfield1: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2019
RALPHOW:
what is their achievements?
Nonsense
Only Ebonyi state Governor deserves any award!!!!
I agree.he collects the smallest allocation but delivers the most
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by gr8tone: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Looter of the year ...................... Wike

Thug of the year .......................... Wike

Most violent of the year ................ Wike

Cultist friendly of the year................Wike

Kidnapper den friendly of the year ... Wike
You lack genuine reason to hate Wike and your hatred will never prevent him from coming out victorious here
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:
yes what I posted wasn't sentimental , I'm telling you facts , wike's name doesn't deserve to be on that list , no investment in human capital , basic education , health center etc . Pensioners are being owed , apart from pH local govt and obio akpor , the rest LGA are underdeveloped , cultism in rivers state is at it's highest . He doesn't deserve it , like I said it's Dave umahi who does , he has done so much with little

Wike is the first Governor to drive into Opobo Island at the edge of Atlantic ocean on road that crisscross five local government apart from Eu /Rivers water projects
Wike built 350 UBE schools with each local government having not less than 5 , Generally hospitals are rehabilitated across the states not to talk about internal roads across all the local government in the state . Wike's performance gave him the victory in the election that Federal might wanted to jupardice the process but the people stand firmed
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Wike is the first Governor to drive into Opobo Island at the edge of Atlantic ocean on road that crisscross five local government apart from Eu /Rivers water projects
Wike built 350 UBE schools with each local government having not less than 5 , Generally hospitals are rehabilitated across the states not to talk about internal roads across all the local government in the state . Wike's performance gave him the victory in the election that Federal might wanted to jupardice the process but the people stand firmed

Na wah oo. Somebody will come hear and say Wike's performance gave him the victory in the last election.
I beg tell me who was his competition the last election?

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2019
garfield1:

Apart from ikwerre areas,where else is wike working? Most of his projects are not even masses oriented.some were started by amaechi.go to all nooks and crannies of edo and servers footprints of obaseki.even most pdp fans agree that he is working.most of those supporting wike are doing it out of hatred for apc not performance.how many jobs has he created

Hope you're aware that Ikwerre only occupies 4 local government in the state; PH, Obalga, Emohua and Ikwerre
But your hatred for him won't allow your see all the roads and other developmental projects in ETche , Omuma, ONELGA, Ahoada East and West, Asalga , Ogoni , Andoni, Opobo, Oyigbo, Akuku Toru, Degema and Okrika
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2019
garfield1:

For the first time concerning rivers you arevtruthful.amaechi may be hated but he is rivers best governor.most of the projects wike did are in ikwerre land and many are even projects started by amaechi.i never liked amaechi until i left ph to interior areas of rivers like in gokana,khana,ahoada west.right inside thick villages,they had standard govetnment schools all built by amaechi.i was shocked.no government school in cross river can compete with any of these schools amaechi built.amaechi inspite not having any opposition took development to the rural areas

I always say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Hope you're aware that Ikwerre only occupies 4 local government in the state; PH, Obalga, Emohua and Ikwerre
But your hatred for him won't allow your see all the roads and other developmental projects in ETche , Omuma, ONELGA, Ahoada East and West, Asalga , Ogoni , Andoni, Opobo, Oyigbo, Akuku Toru, Degema and Okrika

Please point what he has done in all those other LGAs you mentioned including Abua/Odual and Ogu-Bolo.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by frankmoney(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

350 ube schools in which LGA ... Oga that's a lie
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

Na wah oo. Somebody will come hear and say Wike's performance gave him the victory in the last election.
I beg tell me who were his competitors in the last election?

So what gave him the victory with the almighty military lead by the lizard of Ubima, Amaechi . Ameachi that you are dying for , Wike defeated him in his pulling unit not to talk of his ward and his LGA Ikwerre
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2019
frankmoney:
350 ube schools in which LGA ... Oga that's a lie
Because you're living in your Brown room and someone is feeding with lies how will know ?
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

So what gave him the victory with the almighty military lead by the lizard of Ubima, Amaechi . Ameachi that you are dying for , Wike defeated him in his pulling unit not to talk of his ward and his LGA Ikwerre

There's was no competition. PDP is a force in Rivers.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by frankmoney(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Lier , Amaechi Awarded most of the contracts in Rivers State and siphoned all the money without execution, mention one locally government in Rivers that Wike's developmental strides are not being filled . Wike is a movement in Rivers . Without any sentiment , Wike is the best governor in Nigeria in terms of development projects
oga I can tell you most of them were paid for because my house was among that the expansion affected ....name one major thing he has done in onelga or rivers east senatorial district ? Has he paid pensioners ? Name one program he has done that has led to employment

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by frankmoney(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Because you're living in your Brown room and someone is feeding with lies how will know ?
it seems you can't read , I am from rivers state and I live in rivers state , woji axis .name the ube schools that he built in obio akpor
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

Please point what he has done in all those other LGAs you mentioned including Abua/Odual and Ogu-Bolo.
General Hospital Abua
Akabuka- Kriyami roads etc 5 UBE schools

https://images.app./qJv5N8AaGZfaSrbTA

Bolo internal roads and the modern boarding secondary in Ogu

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

General Hospital Abua
Akabuka- Kriyami roads etc 5 UBE schools

What did he do at general hospital Abua?
Repainting a hospital that has been there for ages without adequate personnel and empty wards with no beds or equipment is an achievement?

Mind you I was there when he was commissioning the repainting with Ipalibo Banigo and Betty Apiafi.
We handled the free medical care on that day, so don't tell me nonsense.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

What did he do at general hospital Abua?
Repainting a hospital that has been there for ages without adequate personnel and empty wards with no beds or equipment is an achievement.

Mind you I was there when he was commissioning the repainting with Ipalibo Banigo and Betty Apiafi.
We handled the free medical care on that day, so don't tell me nonsense.

Before you said he has not done anything but now you accept the fact that he painted the hospital why are people likes this na ?

1 Share

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:

Before you said he has not done anything but now you accept the fact that he painted the hospital why are people likes this na ?

So you are proud of repainting?
Chai, you think we are this gullible. Please show pictures of the wards, not just one empty theatre room. Do the world a favour and show other parts of the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by tesppidd: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

Wow. Rivers now has 27 LGAs??..... Just wow!
Do not clutch on straws!

Even if I said 1 million LGA's that is far from the issue.

The issue is that besides Obio Akpor and Phalga,

There is no governance in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Moventist: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Wike is development movement , no governor has performed more than him in the last 4 years. I have traveled to more than 20 states within this period ,I can bet with any thing ,we has performed More than the federal government . I am from Rivers o
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by MUHDAI(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2019
Hey! There must be some mistakes somewhere. For as far as i am concern, only poor or the most underperforming governor can be obtained from this list. No Umahi, Ambode and Gombe state governor? No no no, this is not happening please
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Moventist:
Wike is development movement , no governor has performed more than him in the last 4 years. I have traveled to more than 20 states within this period ,I can bet with any thing ,we has performed More than the federal government . I am from Rivers o

Brother in as much as we can't hide the fact that our governor is trying in some aspects, he's not the best.
He fails in so many vital areas.
Re: Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2019
MUHDAI:
Hey! There must be some mistakes somewhere. For as far as i am concern, only poor or the most underperforming governor can be obtained from this list. No Umahi, Ambode and Gombe state governor? No no no, this is not happening please

If Ambode did well he would have been coming for 2nd term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House / Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.