Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,784 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Can I Generate Traffic And Sales From Wikipedia? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Generate Traffic And Sales From Wikipedia? (207 Views)

How I Generate 11,000 Engagements Per Post On Instagram - FREE Tutorial / Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 / Is Anyone Enjoying Black Friday Sales From Any Site? Pls Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Generate Traffic And Sales From Wikipedia? by nzoe2018: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2019
As you know that insane amount of videos are uploaded to YouTube every single day!This is not a secret.
People will continue to upload videos for years and years and it'll only continue to rise!Every single day YouTube users now watch over 1 billion hours of video.
That’s the equivalent of over 100,000 years of viewing time which is more than all of human history!In fact, YouTube now reaches more people aged 18-49 than any broadcast or cable TV network in the world.
And many of these videos have links in the description area so the owners can drive traffic to their website, which, as marketers, we understand that this is 100% normal.
However, overtime many of these YouTubers forget to renew the domain that is posted in their description area! Not only will that domain continue to benefit from the insane ranking authority that comes from having a link from Wikipedia, but you'll ALSO benefit from all the click-through traffic that lands on Wikipedia.And just like YouTube... Wikipedia links out to millions upon millions of privately owned websites for reference so they can solidify the content posted on their site.However, over time, some of these privately-owned sites let their domains expire!
n this part, I want to quickly share 3 simple ways you can profit with this unique strategy…
1. Direct-Link Affiliate Marketing
This is probably the most obvious and many of our users favorite monetization strategy.It’s the easiest and fastest to deploy. Just snatch up these domains and instantly redirect them to any offer you’d like?
2. Simple Domain Flipping
Many, many, many of the domains you’ll be hijacking are going to contain extreme levels of domain authority.Simply list them on any one of the domain flipping sites or forums and watch them sell like hotcakes!
3. Passive Adsense Profits
This is another user-favorite since it’s a “set-and-forget” method to profit with the domains you’ll be finding.One of the quickest things you can do is turn these domains into simple adsense revenue sites.
Since they’ll be coming with traffic and authority built-in, this is a very powerful and simple strategy to deploy.And this is just scratching the surface of what’s possible with this new strategy.
In fact, I posted seven more ways that you can profit with this strategy on an article, if you are interested in, please check out https://nz-review.com/mytrafficjacker-review/.

(1) (Reply)

Buybest Flash Sale Update - $29.99 For 150W Joyetech Evic VTC Dual Kit With ULTI / Polaris Bank, Mojec sign pact on pre-paid meter / Money Looming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.