Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

#bbnaija: Alex Unusual Is Bringing Sexy Back! Stuns In Newly Released Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Alex Unusual Is Bringing Sexy Back! Stuns In Newly Released Photos (1199 Views)

Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today / Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Alex Unusual Is Bringing Sexy Back! Stuns In Newly Released Photos by onyi25(f): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Reality Tv star and ambassador to multiple brands, Alex Unusual, keeps taunting us with different breathtaking looks. Baby girl is sexy, and she knows it.

The dark skinned beauty once again took to social media to share her recent photos and this time around, they are beyond hawt.

Rocking a short sleveless body hugging peach colored gown, the cute muchacha struck a sexy pose, revealing perfect curves.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

"I just said that if I should try and think of any caption with the kind of sleep that’s about to over take me eh, I won’t be able to defend my English in the morning. Let me just respect myself and post without caption. My brain has gone to bed, Next In line is this unusual inspirational body that rocked simplicity with so much confidence.
� : Alex, you won’t answer me abi?
Alex : I’m so sorry bed!!! I’m done typing.
Dress @medlinboss

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/bbnaija-alex-unusual-is-bringing-sexy.html

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Unusual Is Bringing Sexy Back! Stuns In Newly Released Photos by Chinashopping84: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Good of her.
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Unusual Is Bringing Sexy Back! Stuns In Newly Released Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Black truly is beautiful.
Wear that melanin like a tiara darl kiss
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Unusual Is Bringing Sexy Back! Stuns In Newly Released Photos by TimiRume(f): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Those legs. cool

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley personally signs his charge sheet (photos) / Regina Daniels’ Finally Speaks About Her Father Denies Barrister Jude Ojeogwu / Controversial Blogger, Blessing Okoro Gift A Lady Generator At Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.