Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Celebrate Easter With Face Of M'E Lounge And Ibom Easter Fiesta - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Celebrate Easter With Face Of M'E Lounge And Ibom Easter Fiesta (544 Views)

Amb. Udeme Ukai Celebrates Easter With The Aged In Use Offot Community. / Visit My Cool Lounge And Get Discount Call Me For Enquiry / Amber Lounge And Karaoke, Calabar Makes Her Case! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate Easter With Face Of M'E Lounge And Ibom Easter Fiesta by Uyouko2: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
If you are in Akwa ibom State there is no need travelling for Easter, The S.A yo the Governor on Entertainment Industry And The Chief protocol to the Governor are set to Entertain you with two classical event and the both request for a free gate entrance.

Ibom Easter Fiesta Powered by the Special Assistant to the Governor on Entertainment Industry Utang Akwa Ibom. Click link below for full detail

https://entertainmentinakwaibom..com/2019/04/4th-edition-of-ibom-easter-fiesta-is.html

Face of M'E Codinated by Roy Ekpo and Powered By The owener of M'E Lounge the Chief Protocol to the Governor, tap link fo full detail.

https://entertainmentinakwaibom..com/2019/04/me-lounge-resort-set-to-celebrate-their.html

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Prices Of Frame And Other Gift Items For Your Loved Ones / Curly Hairstyles To Try Right Now / Online Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.