Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Jobberman President And CEO Ayodeji Adewunmi Bow Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jobberman President And CEO Ayodeji Adewunmi Bow Out (597 Views)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria 2019-JOBBERMAN / Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year” / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobberman President And CEO Ayodeji Adewunmi Bow Out by FYsol: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
I got below in my email today;

"Dear esteemed client,

After nearly 10 years, I have decided that April 2019 will be my last month at Jobberman.

It is truly overwhelming to write those words. But I have the comfort of knowing I leave Jobberman in better hands than my own. It is such an incredible feeling and honour to experience what you founded take a life of its own. I think it is great timing to say goodbye and explore what is next. I know the team will continue with the great work and commitment to excellence that they have always had to serve you with passion and dedication.

I would like to say a big thank you for your patronage over the years and request for your continued support in making this a truly enduring brand.

Jobberman is still very much open for business. If you have any requests or questions, please direct them to the contact details below and we will be glad to reach out directly to support you now and always.

Call us:

Email us:
yournexthire@

Upwards and onwards.

Ayodeji Adewunmi
President, CEO and Co-Founder"

Re: Jobberman President And CEO Ayodeji Adewunmi Bow Out by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
But you said you wouldn't leave jobberman the last time I saw you. Anyway it is your choice
Re: Jobberman President And CEO Ayodeji Adewunmi Bow Out by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 21, 2019
All these job site that are not helpful.
Re: Jobberman President And CEO Ayodeji Adewunmi Bow Out by FYsol: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol

cucumbae:
All these job site that are not helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Starting a billboard Service / Camels Have Three Eyelids To Protect Themselves From Blowing Sand? / Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Invitation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.