Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress (639 Views)

Regina Daniels Returns To Acting With “The Journey Of Love” (Photos) / Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by 247latestblog: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
in the 247latest interview today with the fast rising actress EDITH HANSON, ” i can act much more than the so called Regina Daniels’’ she said
http://247latest.com/2019/04/18/1286/

My name is Edith Hanson born in 1996 at ikot udo ika in Akwa ibom state Nigeria, the first daughter from the family of Ibe Ogbonna Hanson

acting to me is a daily life thing , facing the camera was never a first time thing to me.

Why do you said you can act much more than the so called Regina Daniels ?

regina daniel started her career at seven. Her first work was ‘Marriage of Sorrow’ (2007) which means if she could be at the industry all this years without being starred in cinema standard jobs, that means she is not a good actor.

every man or woman should have an improvement , if you’re not having improvement in your career then it’s not worth calling career.

So how long have you being in the industry?

i have being in the industry for 2 years, not just 2 years but 2 years with improvement.

how many jobs have you done?

i have done series of jobs, few to mention are . TUKI, PUSH,SEED OF GREED,THE FLOWER, THE PRICE, PAIN OF SACRIFICE, THE SURVIVAL and many more.

do you sometimes have challenges while on set?

Yes but i do not called them challenges it’s called stepping stones , the more it comes the more i get better and stronger.

so how you relax ?

music is life, whenever i’m done on set i go to my lounge and hear good to get myself ready for the next day.

are you having fear of this getting to Regina Daniels ?

absolutely not, if it gets to her and she thinks she is better than me let get paired on set.

To contact Edith Hanson

instagram https://www.instagram.com/edithhanson2015/
faceboo https://web.facebook.com/edith.hanson.35

Re: I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Dottore: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Attention all ladies
Not all leg can wear bum shorts.
Bum shorts are meant to turn us on not turn us off.
Re: I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by hisgrace090: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Why describe your fellow as so called?

Say no to extreme jealousy.
Re: I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
You may meant no harm but demarketing other persons to sell your product would do you no good. The likes of Rita Dominic didn't do such before they became famous
Re: I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by wristbangle: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is that hair on her chest? lipsrsealed I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: DJ Neptune Shuts Down Party, Venita And Mercy Go Head To Head[videos] / Iyiafor Pete Edochie Latest Nollywood Movie Is Now On Youtube / The Real Enemy Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.