Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available (3478 Views)

Original Mobil1 Usa 0w20, 5w30, 5w20 Lagos / Mobil1 0W16 / Mobil1 USA 0w-40, 5w30, 0w-20 Now Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Now available in large quantity

Cost: N25,000

Mobil 1™ 0W-20
Mobil Passenger Vehicle Lube, United States

Advanced Fuel Economy, Advanced full synthetic engine oil

Product Description
Mobil 1™ 0W-20 is an advanced full synthetic engine oil designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy. Mobil 1 0W-20 meets or exceeds the requirements of various vehicle manufacturers and industry standards and outperforms conventional oils. Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended for SAE 0W-20 and 5W-20 applications.

Features and Potential Benefits
Mobil 1 0W-20 is engineered with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component additive system. The low viscosity, advanced full synthetic formulation helps to increase engine efficiency and improve fuel economy. Mobil 1 0W-20 provides the high-temperature protection of higher viscosity oils while offering the best fuel economy in the Mobil 1 line. Key features and potential benefits include:

Features Advantages and Potential Benefits
Low viscosity, advanced full synthetic formula Helps improve fuel economy based on 0.2-2.3% potential fuel economy improvement obtained by switching from higher viscosity oils to a 0W-20 grade. Actual savings are dependent upon vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability Helps to reduce oil aging resulting in long lasting protection
Outstanding low temperature capabilities Quick cold weather starting and fast protection helps to extend engine life
Precisely balanced additive component system Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles and conditions, from mild to severe, where a 5W-20 or 0W-20 is recommended

Applications
Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended by ExxonMobil for SAE 5W-20 and 0W-20 applications in all types of gasoline fueled passenger cars, SUV’s, vans, and light trucks.

Mobil 1 0W-20 is engineered to help deliver outstanding engine protection and fuel economy benefits.
Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended for extreme cold conditions to help deliver quick starts and fast lubrication.
Mobil 1 0W-20 is not recommended for 2-Cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.

Contact info 08033910382

Location of store: 2c awe street off alhaji Haruna street ifako Ijaye lagos.

Delivery to any part of lagos available at specified cost per km

Delivery to other parts of nigeria available.

Cost of product N25,000

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
our prices are comparatively cheaper.
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
nice
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by nemadfsyahooc: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good day nairalanders. Pls what's ur take on the use of MSP metal treatment. How good is it when added to engine oil. Someone came to market the product today. Pls advice accordingly if u have idea. What grade of oil can it be added to for a Camry 2008. I currently use mobil 1 0w40. Thanks
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GazzuzzAutos(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Cost: N19,000

Mobil 1™ 0W-20

Product Description
Mobil 1™ 0W-20 is an advanced full synthetic engine oil designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy. Mobil 1 0W-20 meets or exceeds the requirements of various vehicle manufacturers and industry standards and outperforms conventional oils. Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended for SAE 0W-20 and 5W-20 applications.

Mobil 1 0W-20 is engineered with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component additive system. The low viscosity, advanced full synthetic formulation helps to increase engine efficiency and improve fuel economy. Mobil 1 0W-20 provides the high-temperature protection of higher viscosity oils while offering the best fuel economy in the Mobil 1 line. Key features and potential benefits include:

Low viscosity, advanced full synthetic formula Helps improve fuel economy based on 0.2-2.3% potential fuel economy improvement obtained by switching from higher viscosity oils to a 0W-20 grade. Actual savings are dependent upon vehicle/engine type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current engine oil viscosity
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability Helps to reduce oil aging resulting in long lasting protection
Outstanding low temperature capabilities Quick cold weather starting and fast protection helps to extend engine life
Precisely balanced additive component system Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles and conditions, from mild to severe, where a 5W-20 or 0W-20 is recommended

Applications
Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended by ExxonMobil for SAE 5W-20 and 0W-20 applications in all types of gasoline fueled passenger cars, SUV’s, vans, and light trucks.

Mobil 1 0W-20 is engineered to help deliver outstanding engine protection and fuel economy benefits.
Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended for extreme cold conditions to help deliver quick starts and fast lubrication.
Mobil 1 0W-20 is not recommended for 2-Cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.

Contact info 08033910382

Cost of product N19,000

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by pcdude: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning Oga.. I saw your thread on that honder 2008 that u repaired and paint.. I want a help from U pls.. The painters in my area are not good with Sikkens paint they spoil my car twice . the 1st guy did it and the car end up with tears all over..he even argue with me that he must mix autoclear and harder and reducer with small thinner ..I stopped him I dunno what he did later on which birth to tears on the car..the second guy mix with autoclear and hardner and reducer with thinner after he finished the car became dull.. Now what I want from U is after paint then how to mix Sikkens autoclear and hardner and reducer ? And how many layer to spray just to avoid tears on the body.. and if still thinner should be used or not ? Thanks
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2019
pcdude:
Good morning Oga.. I saw your thread on that honder 2008 that u repaired and paint.. I want a help from U pls.. The painters in my area are not good with Sikkens paint they spoil my car twice . the 1st guy did it and the car end up with tears all over..he even argue with me that he must mix autoclear and harder and reducer with small thinner ..I stopped him I dunno what he did later on which birth to tears on the car..the second guy mix with autoclear and hardner and reducer with thinner after he finished the car became dull.. Now what I want from U is after paint then how to mix Sikkens autoclear and hardner and reducer ? And how many layer to spray just to avoid tears on the body.. and if still thinner should be used or not ? Thanks

This thread is dedicated to engine oil sales. I will suggest you change your painters. Sikkens paints are not used regularly by most painters. Find a painter who is used to working with Sikkens.
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GazzuzzAutos(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Engine oil available
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by dare01: 10:31am On May 02, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:
Engine oil available

Good day, just a quick enquiry. I have been using a conventional 20w-50 forte Visco 2000 engine oil as recommended by my mechanic which I change every two months for my Toyota camry for 3 years now as against the 5w-30 as recommended by the manufacturer but I have not been having issues till date just little fuel consumption which I believe its part of wear and tear I might be wrong. However recently have been reading a lot on naira land about car owners not following the recommendation as stated by the car manufacturers.

My question is can I still keep using the forte oil Visco 2000 20w-50 or I switch to the synthetic oil of 5w-30/40?
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GazzuzzAutos(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2019
dare01:

Good day, just a quick enquiry. I have been using a conventional 20w-50 forte Visco 2000 engine oil as recommended by my mechanic which I change every two months for my Toyota camry for 3 years now as against the 5w-30 as recommended by the manufacturer but I have not been having issues till date just little fuel consumption which I believe its part of wear and tear I might be wrong. However recently have been reading a lot on naira land about car owners not following the recommendation as stated by the car manufacturers.

My question is can I still keep using the forte oil Visco 2000 20w-50 or I switch to the synthetic oil of 5w-30/40?

an inspection of your valve cover
area will determine.
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by dare01: 11:56am On May 02, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:

an inspection of your valve cover
area will determine.

Thanks for the quick response. My value cover was opened 6 months ago and doesn't look clogged because I think the visco 2000 has a cleaning mechanism sir
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by dare01: 12:40pm On May 02, 2019
dare01:

Thanks for the quick response. My value cover was opened 6 months ago and doesn't look clogged because I think the visco 2000 has a cleaning mechanism sir

do I still maintain the oil?
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by OutOnBail(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2019
Hi Gazzuzz,

Do you have 5w20? Its the recommended oil stated on the oil cap of my Accord 2008. Car is just bought as tokunbo and this would be the first service in Nigeria.

I checked car service history, owner has been servicing with Castrol, last servicewas done at 158k and car is on 162k now with 40% oil life
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2019
OutOnBail:
Hi Gazzuzz,

Do you have 5w20? Its the recommended oil stated on the oil cap of my Accord 2008. Car is just bought as tokunbo and this would be the first service in Nigeria.

I checked car service history, owner has been servicing with Castrol, last service was done at 158k and car is on 162k now with 40% oil life

5w20 is out of stock, but I have something better and still applicable to all hondas

Click link to see advert
https://www.nairaland.com/5140879/mobil1-0w20-usa-spec-now#5140879.3

. Mobil 1™ 0W-20

Product Description

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by radautoworks: 8:02am On May 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

5w20 is out of stock, but I have something better and still applicable to all hondas

Click link to see advert

Not to step on your toes but that isn't compatible with 08 Accord. It's one of the few that only takes 5w20... When are you getting more in stock? He can just wait for you.
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2019
radautoworks:

Not to step on your toes but that isn't compatible with 08 Accord. It's one of the few that only takes 5w20... When are you getting more in stock? He can just wait for you.

I disagree. This is for hondas .

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by radautoworks: 3:06pm On May 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I disagree. This is for hondas .

Every single database I have says that specific car only takes 5w20 but to each his own. One change won't kill it anyway. By his next change he can go back to 5w20

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2019
radautoworks:

Every single database I have says that specific car only takes 5w20 but to each his own. One change won't kill it anyway. By his next change he can go back to 5w20

HONDA says acceptable. I go with HONDA
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GazzuzzAutos(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Mobil 1™ 0W-20

Product Description

Applications

Contact info 08033910382

Cost of product N19,000

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2019
OutOnBail:
Hi Gazzuzz,

I checked car service history, owner has been servicing with Castrol, last servicewas done at 158k and car is on 162k now with 40% oil life

I actually forgot I have a large stock of these stashed away in the store.

1quart bottles, cost is 4500 per quart.

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by RichDad1(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Click link to see advert

Good morning Sir,
I recently purchased a Naija 2012 Toyota Highlander can I use the manufacturer specified 0w 20 to service it regardless of what the previous owner has been using ?
Thanks.
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2019
RichDad1:

Good morning Sir,
I recently purchased a Naija 2012 Toyota Highlander can I use the manufacturer specified 0w 20 to service it regardless of what the previous owner has been using ?
Thanks.

My advice, use 5w30, the 2012 uses a 2GR-FE engine, you will get better protection from the 5w30 as against slightly better fuel economy from the 0w-20

I hope you are buying from us.

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05am On May 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Cost: N19,000.

Mobil 1™ 0W-20
Mobil Passenger Vehi cle Lube, United States

Product Description

Applications

Contact info 08033910382

Cost of product N19,000

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2019
delivery available

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15am On Jun 03, 2019

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Keeps engine running like brand new.
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Mobil 1™ 0W-20

Product Description

Applications

Contact info 08033910382

Cost of product N19,000

Available
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by seyola(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is Mobil 1,5w-20 or 0w-20 still available?I need it for my 2012 Rav4, 4 plug engine.
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2019
seyola:
Is Mobil 1,5w-20 or 0w-20 still available?I need it for my 2012 Rav4, 4 plug engine.

available
Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Mobil 1™ 0W-20

Product Description

Applications

Contact info 08033910382

Cost of product N19,000

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55am On Aug 25, 2019

Re: Mobil1 0w20 Usa Spec Now Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2019
available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2008 / 2009 Toyota Camry Sport With Screen At Lagos / Clean 2000 Model Honda Crv Ex Up For Grabs / 1996 Volkswagen Passat : For Sale: Fully Loaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.