Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. (44632 Views)

Supreme Court Bars Former Aondoakaa For Life From Holding Public Office / Onnoghen Reacts To CCT Judgement Banning Him From Public Office / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by jadeliyi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
walex2:

TRIBUNAL CONVICTED SARAKI ON TWO CHARGES OF NON DECLARATION AND RECEIVEING PENSION IN KWARA STATE AS FORMER GOVERNOR WHILE STILL ON PAYROLL OF FEDERAL GOVT AS SENATE PRESIDENT. IT WAS THESAME ONNOGHEN THAT STRIKE OUT THE CASE AT SUPREME COURT AND ALLOW SARAKI TO WORK FREE.

with due respect which law, ordinance ,decree or act stipulate that ;one who was a former governor of a state is not entitle to receives pension when holding the position of an executive in the national assembly. there is no legal back to saraki's case so he was discharge.
Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by Mitsurugi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
freemanbubble:

These looks like testing microphone

Call it what you will. Interpretations atimes define your limitations. grin
Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by Oceannaagent: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
IprintMONEY:
where this place dey. when you finish it let me know. i cannot come and invest in pictures
Location is VI
I can take you on an Inspection if you want
Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by IprintMONEY: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Oceannaagent:

Location is VI
I can take you on an Inspection if you want
is th construstion complete abi na emty land una dey sell?
Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by awoluyi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Uncleodi:
Ghen Ghen

czarina, what do you have to say about this?

I unban him with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by Gandollar(f): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Koolking:

The above two (2) Mr. Know it all. Are you guys done wailing? Do you have anything to say again?
The case is still in court. I can see you are having sleepless nights over the matter. If I were you, I would worry more about the misrule of this government where insecurity is like the air we breathe now.

Nigerians are dying in their millions every hour while the lifeless Sudanese is only interested in living in aso rock to fulfill his lifelong ambition.

Hunger + insecurity = Nigeria under buhari.
Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by oyatz(m): 4:37am On Apr 20, 2019
Why didn't you join the defence attorneys of the former CJN at the trial?

neyobills:
In saner climes it's the CCT that should be apologizing to the CJN for publishing a, totally false asset declaration on his behalf without his consent instead it is convicting him on an, offense which the law clearly states the penalty is for him to be given a new form to fill which he has rightly done so it's actually a no case in any competent court of law, however if this is the new precedence to be set in the judiciary I'm sorry it's an ill wind that will blow no one no good at the end of the day, the internet and the judiciary never forgets.
Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by Koolking(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
The case is still in court. I can see you are having sleepless nights over the matter. If I were you, I would worry more about the misrule of this government where insecurity is like the air we breathe now.

Nigerians are dying in their millions every hour while the lifeless Sudanese is only interested in living in aso rock to fulfill his lifelong ambition.

Hunger + insecurity = Nigeria under buhari.

Insecurity? I thought you knew better. I now know you're sentimental about issues. Nigeria is better in terms of security compared to where we are coming from. You're clearly living in denial. Pre 2015, Abuja was one of the most unsafe places on earth. Even churches were searching for bombs from worshippers before allowing entrance into churches. In 2013, Boko Haram was the second deadliest terrorist group in the world. Contributing to over 12000 dead in Nigeria.
Herdsmen issue is an age long issue which this govt is fixing but your kind is marring all efforts

Did you read the NACCIMA report on industries, jobs and economy? Over 800 companies/industries were shutdown in 3years pre 2015. Over 15million children out of school pre 2015.

Religious and ethnic bigotry has clouded reasons from your kind. Continue to play politics of emotion and entitlement.

Nigeria will overcome you at last
Re: Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. by Gandollar(f): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Koolking:

Insecurity? I thought you knew better. I now know you're sentimental about issues. Nigeria is better in terms of security compared to where we are coming from. You're clearly living in denial. Pre 2015, Abuja was one of the most unsafe places on earth. Even churches were searching for bombs from worshippers before allowing entrance into churches. In 2013, Boko Haram was the second deadliest terrorist group in the world. Contributing to over 12000 dead in Nigeria.
Herdsmen issue is an age long issue which this govt is fixing but your kind is marring all efforts

Did you read the NACCIMA report on industries, jobs and economy? Over 800 companies/industries were shutdown in 3years pre 2015. Over 15million children out of school pre 2015.

Religious and ethnic bigotry has clouded reasons from your kind. Continue to play politics of emotion and entitlement.

Nigeria will overcome you at last
Come on, don't be worked up over nothing. I will reply you appropriately in due course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) / Lady Declares Herself Commissioner For Food & Drinks, Shares Official Portrait / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.