Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition (25303 Views)

Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by rotadota: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Former Nollywood Actress And Ex Nigerian Model, Regina Askia shared a practical definition of a slay queen by a Nigerian guy and insists she doesn't agree.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/i-dont-agree-with-this-definition-of.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by rotadota: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Abfinest007(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
u are right in other definition a slay queen is buharilistic

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by BlackfireX: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Who is this now??

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by TANID(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by chudez0147(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
How you go agree.... ChairWoman of slay queens!!

18 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by ironheart(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
They are slaying whats in there brain

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Aboguede(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
When you dey chop money for Nollywood, nobi slay queen you bi? grin
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
What is Regina Daniels slaying if not.........
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Bossontop(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided
So Madam regina askia.......wat are you slaying??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by brain247(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
I agree with that kind of slay queen...
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Jubilancy(f): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Well....not our Naija kind
The definition given is exactly how it is in naija. ...even u am even suspecting you to be a good example self

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Ogaemmy: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
This word slay Queen was first used by Beyonce in her song, Transformation or something, it meant a strong willed lady, who strives to make a change and is at the top of her career, a successful independent woman.

Not until empty brained Instagram girls abused the word, and now slay Queen synonymous to dumb brain!!! Smh

25 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by bentwood85(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Olosho woman...She was a slay mama when she was still in Nigeria...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
If u like no agree slay queens already don agree themselves grin
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Babanlagenius: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please which one between the pix is Regina Askia?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by marvin906(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
slayqueen = white collar/blue collar ashawo..
nothing more nothing less

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by twilliamx(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
When this woman write resignation letter na!! Abi which one be ex actress
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
u are right in other definition a slay queen is buharilistic

You mean you are being ruled by a man with such brain? Show me who leads you and i will tell you how far you will and can go in life . . wink
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Richnero(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
That guy is the real mvp.
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Factfinder1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
:oK

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Noble855: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2019

PLEASE BE CAREFULL, THOSE PEOPLE POSTING FREE MTN RECHARGE CARD AND DATA PROMO ARE SCAMMERS. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY RECHARGE CARD.
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by sweetilicious(f): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Am with you.
Ogaemmy:
This word slay Queen was first used by Beyonce in her song, Transformation or something, it meant a strong willed lady, who strives to make a change and is at the top of her career, a successful independent woman.

Not until empty brained Instagram girls abused the word, and now slay Queen synonymous to dumb brain!!! Smh

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by MissRaine69(f): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Well in Nigeria that definition has been evidenced elsewhere it has a deeper meaning, a world where women do not view men as a career aspiration.
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by seangy4konji: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Get it into your heads now.... Word on the street is now our ladies are slaying toto on and fast a furious level with no room for remorse or the toto as long as food phone and iPhone comes with the slaying...

Dull and empty slay skull.. Only to discuss wig, pens enlargement, waist trainer, high heels and how to hook up and twerk for us.

If anyone's try to give me new def I go vecks o

Slaying toto
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by NwaEri(f): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Regina, because say your slaying chapter don close , abi?

Make we hear word jareh ! No be wetin you teach them ? No be your footsteps them dey follow?

You wan come here claim saint obi , eee kwa?
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by bennynaza(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Regina Askia that year was one of the hottest slayers in the game

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by LarryA1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
I told you, that's one of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

MI Abaga Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / Chika Ike Visits Children Of Dead Soldiers (Photos) / Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.