Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition (25317 Views)

Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by MissRaine69(f): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ogaemmy:
This word slay Queen was first used by Beyonce in her song, Transformation or something, it meant a strong willed lady, who strives to make a change and is at the top of her career, a successful independent woman.

Not until empty brained Instagram girls abused the word, and now slay Queen synonymous to dumb brain!!! Smh
No that’s not the origins of slay queen
It originated from the drag world before making its transitioning into mainstream use Lady Gaga who has a huge gay fan base started using that term in her tweets to when encouraging those that were being targeted while dressed in drag. Beyoncé did not “invent” that word it existed way before Transformation.
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ogaemmy:
This word slay Queen was first used by Beyonce in her song, Transformation or something, it meant a strong willed lady, who strives to make a change and is at the top of her career, a successful independent woman.

Not until empty brained Instagram girls abused the word, and now slay Queen synonymous to dumb brain!!! Smh

Please stop this. But before that over blown entertainer released that song ,the word "slay" being dey .abeg
Maybe you were not aware
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by realstars: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Fhemmmy:

You mean you are being ruled by a man with such brain? Show me who leads you and i will tell you how far you will and can go in life . . wink
But this is the only government that all old mammas slay.
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Jephyard(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
For those who don't know what slay queen mean is here is the urban dictionary definition of it below

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by tealaw2: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please Regina, take a sit.
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Gabson001(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dis one na news?? Mtcheeew Next page biko
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Afonja007: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
BlackfireX:
Who is this now??
indomie generation grin
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Dika18: 2:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Lagos Business Conference is an event that is aimed at encouraging and promoting entrepreneurship and enterprising among young people in Nigeria. It creates a platform for businesses, start-ups, budding entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, investors and creative(s) to network, collaborate and work together.

This event is free registration is required to help manage logistics.

Get your free tickets here : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lagos-business-conference-tickets-58882237357

This event will also feature industry experts and some of the most successful young business people in Nigeria, who will tell the Nigerian youths how they started and succeeded with their business, and also teach them how to do the same.

At the event this year 20 individuals with business ideas that has high growth potential will be given an opportunity to give a 2 minutes pitch of their idea to Angel investors/ venture capitalists and they will receive great feedback and possibly funding for their business.

The event will take place at Pulville Boulevard Hotel, Aguda Surulere Lagos. 4th May 2019, at 10am.

Get your free tickets here : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lagos-business-conference-tickets-58882237357

Why Lagos Business Conference

You see as young person living in Nigeria…

You Face A Major Problem!

You live in a country where despite how much skills you have, you are faced with a lot of disadvantages.

You receive very poor education. Let’s face it, our universities are supposed to produce solution providers and not job seekers.

You do not have access to social amenities that are in foreign countries such as – electricity, internet, libraries, etc

But despite these odds, the 5 people that we are bringing to you survived and moved from zero to the level of success they are enjoying right now.

Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2019
bentwood85:
Olosho woman...She was a slay mama when she was still in Nigeria...
Thats how you go about insulting peoples mothers. Did you f.uck her? Did your father f.uck her? What right do you have to call her a prostitute? Na sawdust full your brain
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Gentleziggy(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Teedoe25:
If u like no agree slay queens already don agree themselves grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Gentleziggy(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2019
I concur ehhh I concur
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by bentwood85(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2019
gloria34:
Thats how you go about insulting peoples mothers. Did you f.uck her? Did your father f.uck her? What right do you have to call her a prostitute? Na sawdust full your brain

last last na you or your mother I go f.uck......
E b like say you forget your brain on top bed this morning..

learn to mind your business.
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2019
bentwood85:

last last na you or your mother I go f.uck......
E b like say you forget your brain on top bed this morning..

learn to mind your business.
Bastard child, i will not mind my business. Its a forum, i have right to mention Anybody. My mother is not a prostitute like yours, no wonder she Dont know your father. bastard son of a thousand fathers
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by bentwood85(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
gloria34:
Bastard child, i will not mind my business. Its a forum, i have right to mention Anybody. My mother is not a prostitute like yours, no wonder she Dont know your father. bastard son of a thousand fathers

see how she is ranting like her LovePeddler mother. daughter of useless parents..
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
bentwood85:

see how she is ranting like her LovePeddler mother. daughter of useless parents..
At least, i have parents. Go home to that prostitute you call a mother and ask her why she couldnt close her legs resulting to a bastard like you. She kept on spreading her legs like disease for every nitwit in her community. Go and find your useless father among those i.mbeciles in you hometown, thats if dogs are not licking his sores already. Just like your mother use to lick his maggot infested pric.k
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by bentwood85(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
gloria34:
At least, i have parents. Go home to that prostitute you call a mother and ask her why she couldnt close her legs resulting to a bastard like you. She kept on spreading her legs like disease for every nitwit in her community. Go and find your useless father among those i.mbeciles in you hometown, thats if dogs are not licking his sores already. Just like your mother use to lick his maggot infested pric.k

rant of a silly whöre.. it's clear you were born and raised in a brothel.. You were birthed out of your whórë momma anus cos she was being f.ucked during labour. only if your mom could staple her slacked c.unt, your dad would have been alive, alive to see a younger whøřè who has taken over her mom... just like your mother you are a bag of veneral disease. you and your momma who got a slacked pü.śšÿ?.....Well! don't bother to give an answer cos I don't bang whoŕęś...

silly whorë! over to you..
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
bentwood85:

rant of a silly whöre.. it's clear you were born and raised in a brothel.. You were birthed out of your LovePeddler momma anus cos she was being f.ucked during labour. only if your mom could staple her slacked c.unt, your dad would have been alive, alive to see a younger LovePeddler who has taken over her mom... just like your mother you are a bag of veneral disease. you and your momma who got a slacked pü.śšÿ?.....Well! don't bother to give an answer cos I don't bang whoreś...

silly whorë! over to you..
You Dont have to fvck whores, your mother is enough. go fill her cvnt With your maggot infested semen since your father cannot be found to do it. Fill her up well so she can birth another infection cause you are dying out, omo ale jati jati
Re: Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition by bentwood85(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
gloria34:
You Dont have to fvck whores, your mother is enough. go fill her cvnt With your maggot infested semen since your father cannot be found to do it. Fill her up well so she can birth another infection cause you are dying out, omo ale jati jati

silly whôrès!
Bag of venereal diseases (like mother like daughter.)
same way your step brother fùčkëd Yhu and yah momma slacked fishy pvssÿ.. He might end up like your dad... dying a painful death...

silly çüńt!.... over to u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appyday: Duncan Mighty Swindled Me Of N1000000 / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial / Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.