Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Dubai Earnings Now Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dubai Earnings Now Review (243 Views)

I Am Unable To Withdraw My Fiverr Earnings / Dangote Sugar Plc Released Its Unaudited Third-quarter Earnings. / Q3 2017: United Capital Posts N6.2bn Earnings, N3.3bn Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Earnings Now Review by kenvinq: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dubai Earnings Now Review

Dubai Profit Now, an autotrading leveraged CFD's with ensured earnings, is quite cool at first sight. Nevertheless, the service is run by a guy whose name I think is Chris however there isn't actually any info on that. There are numerous reviews but after I found the first couple of actors on Fiverr I gave that up. The good news is it isn't a binary options rip-off, they send you to a CFD broker, but that does not suggest there isn't something fishy going on here.
What is Dubai Earnings Now?

Dubai Profit Now is a cryptocurrency autotrader guaranteed to make you $5,900 each day. The service utilizes secrets understood and used by the mega-rich, men like Mark Cuban who by the way does not back this item. It is a risk-free beta test but that's really about all I can say, there is definitely nothing on the site however marketing products and the platform is as barren of information as any wasteland.

One reason why it might be good is that more than 250 people were on the website while I was there. That's right, they let you understand how many individuals are lining up to take among the last 19,18,17,16 areas left. I will say that they do get a fair bit of traffic but I make certain that is due to the fact that of SEO and affiliate sales funnels, not because the product deserves a damn.

According to SimilarWeb they got over 180,000 distinct visitors in the first month of 2018, approximately a spectacular 471,989.00% from the previous month, so there are individuals taking a look at what they have to offer. Based upon the statistics I 'd say that the majority of people acknowledge it for the fraud it is. The typical see is just a minute and the bounce rate is over 80%. A lot of traffic is coming from the UK and South Africa so you traders must be extra mindful.

They'll inform you they have actually been featured in Forbes, the BBC, and CNN Money. Among the reviews went so far as to state it was the Forbes post that sent her to the site in the very first place. This is, obviously, the paid Fiverr star, somebody you understand you can rely on. When I went on CNN, BBC and Forbes I might find no mention of the Cryptogenius but I did remarkably find an article about financial scams ...

What Real Users Need To Say

We all know what their fake stars are stating in the so-called reviews, but what about real users? All is not sunshine and rainbows when actual individuals are speaking about the software application:

Fraud! Dubai Revenue Now robotic is a scams but you don't have to be a genius to see that. Sadly, the very first person got scammed due to the fact that ... well, simply look at the difference in between the two guys: the first one purchases into the buzz, deposits and then loses the deposit. The guy who replies says: "I'm so delighted I read your comment ... decided to take a look at reviews first". Yea, that prevails sense! Sorry, I do not wish to be condescending towards the first man, but come on, we have actually been stating that you require to check out evaluations prior to investing considering that the Glacial epoch. We have actually been stating it and stating it but sadly, not everybody listens ... and those who don't, pay the rate.

Individuals in our own remarks section know what's up and they've just prevented being scammed due to the fact that they check out first:

Please understand that "goathurder" listed below is being negative. He didn't in fact sell his kidney! And while this is apparent for 99% of you reading this, I am just making it clear for the rest 1%. You understand, the same 1% that succumbs to rip-offs like Dubai Earnings Now and comparable.

Why The CryptoGenius May Not Suck

This may not draw since letting someone else take your hard generated income and trade it as they like it the most remarkable thing in the world. Psych.

Why The CryptoGenius May Suck

This thing might suck due to the fact that it is a marketing scam. They offer no details about the item, how it works or who the people are behind it and they do provide the tough sell asking you for money.

Great News! We have actually found a Robotic that will make you a lot richer in less than 30 working days! Show me the Robotic!.

Is The CryptoGenius A Fraud?

For goodness sake, do I have to spell it out for you? Y-- E-- S. For shizzle. Absolutely and without a doubt, this is a scam. Not just is the service an elaborate front they send you to a dubious CFD broker, CryptoPoint. Cryptopoint is signed up to a UK virtual office that remains in turn connected to shell companies in assorted offshore banking sanctuaries. To make matters worse, and much more suspicious, when I was signing up with my phony name and contact number (the one for the Berlin police department) a logo design for Banc de Binary popped up for simply a sec. I hardly saw it however what could this indicate? Is this individuals from now-defunct scam broker BdB or one of their erstwhile associates? https://www.socialleadfreak.com/dubai-profit-now-review-scam-or-legit

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigeria Bank Do You Think Has The Highest Number Of Customers? / Marketing Campaign: How Mcdonald’s Brilliantly Spend On their Marketing ? / How To Advertise On Facebook In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.