Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti (6891 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality / "I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by nairalaila: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Seun Kuti in a new in a new interview with Sahara Reporters, disclosed that SARS brutality will continue because Nigerians believe it is a norm. According to celebrated singer, the SARS officers are only doing what they have ordered to do and a manifestation of our own acceptance of our dehumanization. Seun Kuti who stated that SARS brutality will continue because Nigerians believe it is a norm, added that black people should know that we are entitled to be everything that humanity is.  

"If you think there is a problem with SARS then there is a problem with you. SARS is doing what they are paid to do, they are doing exactly what they are ordered to do. You don't understand the attitude and psychology behind our behaviour but we all want to cry, the victim. SARS is the manifestation of our own acceptance of our dehumanization. As black people, one thing we should know is that we are entitled to be everything that humanity is, especially the bad and still be considered human being. No matter what you do, you are still a human being, this is what humans do," he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/18/seun-kuti-says-sars-brutality-will-continue-because-nigerians-believe-it-is-a-norm/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by hisgrace090: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
We're not good in confronting issues publicly as a people.

16 Likes

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by opparadise: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
I used to think our officials were corrupt in Nigeria. I never knew corruption was official.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by FRESHG(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
HE IS REFERRING TO JIHADI BULLHARY

1 Like

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by Smile4daddy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rough
Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by Power2theyouth1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
It's getting closer now I know people will start attacking those fucking Sars that's when our government will do something about it

2 Likes

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by olas24u(f): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
It's a programme to create fear in southern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by IronPants: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
The revolution is here. Time to get my A.K

1 Like

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by Biglittlelois(f): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
FRESHG:
HE IS REFERRING TO JIHADI BULLHARY

Yeah JIHADI BULLHARY the DOLLARD, Sarz brutality is an extension of what he is doing to Nigeria right now.

3 Likes

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by SarkinYarki: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria is a society that major on accepting mediocrity as a way of life

2 Likes

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by magicminister: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigerians have accepted dehumanization as a norm.
They see nothing wrong with pArents brutalizing a child or a family having an underaged “house help” who does all the work.

The moment you “arrive” (become an elected public office holder) it is expected that you flaunt your wealth publicly while throwing crumps at your sycophants that grovel at your feet.
Same sycophants that would burn an 8 year old child for theft or drive a nail through a child’s head after accusing the child of Witchery.

We so quick to praise the white man while dehumanize ourselves... we fight and kill ourselves while we parcel away our best brains to other countries instead developing them.

I keep speaking up but sometimes I wonder why?
I’m successful inspite of my background and the people I speak out for are not fed up with living a short, brutish and miserable lives. It is well!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by Duplik8t77(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Spot on
Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by thelifepagesng(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmm

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by AroOkigbo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
ZoneBees will call him a wailing IPOB grin

3 Likes

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by King44(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ewo!!! English ti poju ko ye mi koja dehumanisation

His English is too much, I don't understand
Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by SimSify(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by West2019(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Weting diz one dey talk

1 Like

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by Lamasta(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
And the brutality gat to stop now this is 21st century for God sake

1 Like

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by ogmask: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bitter truth. These guys are a product of this same environment. One good thing though , is the oppressors and animals in human skin have not updated in their outdated tactics. It's just a matter of time the pple will rise. Thanks to tech. Connecting the dots is like speed of light today.
Pple say Nigerians are not serious. Nigerians do not want to die and so on. Trust me the day the bubble will burst it will look like a bad dream to the oppressors. Sudan is the last country anyone would consider in a revolution. However, they proved everyone wrong.

3 Likes

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by ogmask: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Samkey1:
Congratulations to all yesterday winners, let do more today, DM or WhatsApp

Are you truly happy with how yiu spam and mess around? It's guys like you seun kuti is talking about. You have prepared your life for whatever treatment is meted on you after your actions. With the phone numbers you drop here I believe they will find you out some day soon. Let's see how it goes.
Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by 9icest: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
SARS officials are remitting funds to their DCOs. They make returns, it’s just like an Agbero, their money goes to their chairmen and then to the government, although SARS is a cult-like group filled with ex-criminals and thieves. I even know one in my area, he was a former Yahoo boy who spent over two years in Osun prison and today he’s carrying a gun and hurting boys and he’s still actively doing the yahoo! Last time he jammed me in the club, the guy shocked me as he brought me a bottle of Best Cream wine, and he told me he’d like me to provide information about the boys living in my street, that he will be settling me. I told him I’m too old to be living that kind of dirty useless life and he’s free to go away with his wine. Bobo just tell me to enjoy the wine.

1 Like

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by Hardrive(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
Very False. Why we are in this predicament is because we have employed the wrong hands to supervise our institutions. Being a sarz officer is unattractive, reasonable people are looking for something meaningful. The solution is for right thinking people to find a way of working together. Also, they do what they do for survival. Cant we take a look at what other countries are doing and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by OsuGanja(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
He just said the truth,Nigerians are afraid to die..What will it take for people to mobilize around any SARS official trying to make an illegal arrest and stop them,las las them do anyhow people should overpower them and fck them up but no,everybody go Dey fear... E Dey pain me sha...

BTW I HAVE LHASA PUPS FOR SALE... Only males.. Check my profile

2 Likes

Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
hmm
Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by horlus(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Well said
Re: SARS brutality is manifestation of our acceptance of dehumanization - Seun Kuti by Ugosample(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
magicminister:
Nigerians have accepted dehumanization as a norm.
They see nothing wrong with pArents brutalizing a child or a family having an underaged “house help” who does all the work.

The moment you “arrive” (become an elected public office holder) it is expected that you flaunt your wealth publicly while throwing crumps at your sycophants that grovel at your feet.
Same sycophants that would burn an 8 year old child for theft or drive a nail through a child’s head after accusing the child of Witchery.

We so quick to praise the white man while dehumanize ourselves... we fight and kill ourselves while we parcel away our best brains to other countries instead developing them.

I keep speaking up but sometimes I wonder why?
I’m successful inspite of my background and the people I speak out for are not fed up with living a short, brutish and miserable lives. It is well!!

if white folk conducted thhemaelces like black folks, they will be seen and perceived the same way as black folks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Goes Al White & Sexy In New Photos As She Tags Herself A Shooting Star / Big Boobs Nigerian Actress,yvonne Jegede Shares Naked Photo Of Herself Bathing / D'banj Is Also A Freemason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.