Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (22626 Views)

Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by Olaking123(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by CharlesJok3r: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
I hate mosquito more than I hate evil.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by Sleekfun: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bill Gate my mentor, i totally agree with you .
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by saajus: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sitting in his bank account? Net worth does not mean cash.

Naijaguy123:
By the time you finished reading this, Bill gate already made 1 million dollars.

This man has 100 billion dollars sitting in his bank account .

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by Naijaguy123: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
saajus:
Sitting in his bank account? Net worth does not mean cash.

When forbes said you’re worth 100 believe me you’re worth times 3 of that.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by damilare442: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
By the time you finished reading this, Bill gate already made 1 million dollars.

This man has 100 billion dollars sitting in his bank account .

Wrong? His net wort ain't his bank's account balance.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin.I like mosquitos they are good for health. grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by famouscargo4u: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
buygala:
*runs to Corporate Affairs Commission to register my NGO named 'Anti-Mosquito Foundation'

I will then contact the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for sponsorship and grants,attaching some pictures of dirty gutters and some kids with scabies and boils.....

Gbam.....I have entered my next level of wealth grin

especially in Borno. "NGOs" over there get millions of dollars as grants.

Nigerian leaders think Yahoo boys are the problem with Nigeria....The way people are cashing out with NGOs here in the north is scary....
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by Xisnin(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
And they also saved our ancestors from your ancestors
That is why they bundled them and slave and also came back for colonialism.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by SarkinYarki: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
buygala:
*runs to Corporate Affairs Commission to register my NGO named 'Anti-Mosquito Foundation'

I will then contact the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for sponsorship and grants,attaching some pictures of dirty gutters and some kids with scabies and boils.....

Nigerian leaders think Yahoo boys are the problem with Nigeria....The way people are cashing out with NGOs here in the north is scary....

Sabi man
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by NoContract(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Okay, check my signature.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by BlackPanther101(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
justdogitto:
Inside the 200,000,000

199,999,999 are from Nigeria...

Ask Bill gate who counted the dead people
No bro the fact is black people have natural anti bodies that combat malaria thats why you see random cases of malaria with very and rare cases resulting to death.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
hmm
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by deebrain(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
danieljoel759:
One of the richest men in the world, Bill Gates has revealed the reason, just one reason why he hates mosquitoes.

According to him, it has killed more than 200 million people which is 50 million above what guns have killer.

The figures he shared are:

Mosquitoes: 200,000,000
Wars: 150,000,000

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/bill-gates-reveals-why-he-really-really.html

Edit the bolded.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wow, nice illustration.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by Ayobami7(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by Mccullum: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
I hate mosquito bites with passion because it's a slow killer...
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by JastSiryin(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
I'm disgusted to think we're almost on par with with an insect whose intelligence isn't beyond it's cravings by partaking in needless wars. With all our morals and sophistication we're more or less imitating a far less intelligent creature. All well and good if all mosquitoes are eradicated... But victims of wars would only increase. So what are we gonna do about that? Man is the ultimate hypocrite i swear.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by saasala(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
buygala:

The stuff you wrote up there has been stamped in the minds of men and they will try to cash out using this sweet format. You should have stomached this
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by badman007(m): 3:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Watch out for Bill Gates and his medical interventions. He is America's dark knight. Anywhere he goes with his funds, trouble follows.
Re: Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes by FroshJaynex(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2019
That's why I don't joke with my holy herb, puff puff puff dem no born malaria well. My blood bitter pass mad man piss

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / UK Licenses 266 Nigerian Doctors In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.