Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video (8376 Views)

Breaking News!!! Latest Pics Of The Nnamdi Kanu Of The Ijaws!!! / Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon / The Nnamdi Kanu In Isreal Is An Impostor The Real One Died In Ops Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
zlantanfan:
No, the lunatic admitted to actually videoing it by himself and putting it online to show is wife is "fine"
Your lies have been debunked. Stop hating, it kills faster than HIV.

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
B1ak3:

Ok o if you say so. I pray it is that in real life because a talkative woman that thinks she has answers to anything and everything is a disgrace
You are a disgrace to your family and generations unborn. Scallywag! Take your insecurities out of my way! I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life.

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by B1ak3: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gandollar:
You are a disgrace to your family and generations unborn. Scallywag! Take your insecurities out of my way! I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life.

Hahahahaha see what I mean? you talk too much to be a responsible wife. With this kind of attitude, I'm sure your inlaws find you irritating
Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Frankdoz29: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Behold the man that cause Yoruba Muslim afonjas to gnash their ewedu teeth in horror!

2 Likes

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2019
B1ak3:

Hahahahaha see what I mean? you talk too much to be a responsible wife. With this kind of attitude, I'm sure your inlaws find you irritating
Jobless insecure idiots bore me. I have news for you, not all who has preeqs are men, some are just male. Insecure males bore me, especially the ones on SARS watchlist.

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Frankdoz29:
Behold the man that cause Yoruba Muslim afonjas to gnash their ewedu teeth in horror!
When our darling brother boasted with his precious wife's beauty after the leak of their romantic video, zombies bought up every sniper in the market.

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by B1ak3: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Jobless insecure idiots bore me. I have news for you, not all who has prereqs are men, some are just male. Insecure males bore me, especially the ones on SARS watchlist.
Is this how you convince yourself that your behaviour is ok? Lwkmd so many meaningless words. Insecure people are the ones that always act like tigers at the slightest provocation (which is exactly what you have been doing all over this thread). Do you know why what I said is hurting you? It is because you know it is the truth.

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Frankdoz29: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
When our darling brother boasted with his precious wife's beauty after the leak of their romantic video, zombies bought up every sniper in the market.
they are weeping and gnashing their ewedu teeth because the video did not achieved the intended discord. We will continue to love Nnamdi kanu till Yoruba Muslims die of heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Frankdoz29: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Jobless insecure idiots bore me. I have news for you, not all who has preeqs are men, some are just male. Insecure males bore me, especially the ones on SARS watchlist.
why is he wanted? Hope he's not a skull miner.

2 Likes

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2019
B1ak3:

Is this how you convince yourself that your behaviour is ok? Lwkmd so many meaningless words. Insecure people are the ones that always act like tigers at the slightest provocation (which is exactly what you have been doing all over this thread). Do you know why what I said is hurting you? It is because you know it is the truth.
Insecure idiots bore me stiff. You are very insecure. I know your type. I have dealt with many of your type here and ran them out of town. You too will soon go down. You are just a little fellow with a little life at the mercy of npower, so you should actually be very scared when you meet a strong fearless Lion like myself even though it's a faceless forum grin
You use npower to decieve SARS now, but sooner than later, the long arm of the law will fish you out.
I'm following you now. Your village people sent me.

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Frankdoz29:
why is he wanted? Hope he's not a skull miner.
You have said it all. He is a yahoo plus guy. But he is meeting his Waterloo soon because his village people are on his case.

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Frankdoz29: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Insecure idiots bore me stiff. You are very insecure. I know your type. I have dealt with many of your type here and ran them out of town. You too will soon go down. You are just a little fellow with a little life at the mercy of npower, so you should actually be very scared when you meet a strong fearless Lion like myself even though it's a faceless forum grin
You use npower to decieve SARS now, but sooner than later, the long arm of the law will fish you out.
don't worry very soon he will land on police net.

2 Likes

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Frankdoz29:
they are weeping and gnashing their ewedu teeth because the video did not achieved the intended discord. We will continue to love Nnamdi kanu till Yoruba Muslims die of heart attack.
Yesso, until everyone single one of them drops!

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by B1ak3: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:

Why on earth have you started following me? ? ? ?

Jesu!!!!!! Abeg unfollow o. Don't take it the wrong way but people like you bring bad vibe so please unfollow me. There are lots of arrogant people on this forum that will love to have you following them. Abeg take your damaged life away from me o.
Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2019
B1ak3:

Jesu!!!!!! Abeg unfollow o. Don't take it the wrong way but people like you bring bad vibe so please unfollow me. There are lots of arrogant people on this forum that will love to have you following them. Abeg take your damaged life away from me o.
Hahahaha... Your village people are on your case. Watch this space henceforth. *Drops mic*

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by B1ak3: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Hahahaha... Your village people are on your case. Watch this space henceforth. *Drops mic*

You have really confirmed all everyone has said about you.

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by wirinet(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2019
B1ak3:

Jesu!!!!!! Abeg unfollow o. Don't it it the wrong way but people like you bring bad vibe so please unfollow me. There are lots of arrogant people on this forum that will love to have you following them. Abeg take your damaged life away from me o.
She has real serious issues, I think she needs counselling. She takes Kanu's issues so serious and personal, that one is forced to think she is uchechi or other relations of his.

She also shows signs of schizophrenia as she shows obsession with a governor that has no effect whatsoever on her life, to the extent of adopting his name as moniker, but does not care about her governor that has direct impact on her life - most probably Okezie Ikpeazu (I suspect she is from Kanu's state). She reacts to everything and all things at the slightest or even no provocation at all.
If she behaves like this in real life, I feel sorry for her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Frankdoz29: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2019
wirinet:
[s]
She has real serious issues, I think she needs counselling. She takes Kanu's issues so serious and personal, that one is forced to think she is uchechi or other relations of his.

She also shows signs of schizophrenia as she shows obsession with a governor that has no effect whatsoever on her life, to the extent of adopting his name as moniker, but does not care about her governor that has direct impact on her life - most probably Okezie Ikpeazu (I suspect she is from Kanu's state). She reacts to everything and all things at the slightest or even no provocation at all.
If she behaves like this in real life, I feel sorry for her husband.[/s]
shut up! A pained Yoruba Muslim afonja

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by B1ak3: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2019
wirinet:

I couldn't have said it any better. This is a very deranged human being
Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by 912(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:

Stalker alert cheesy. I can't help but agree that you have got issues. You seem to be rolling in the mud like a pig whereas the people you are fighting with are taking the high roads.
Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Frankdoz29: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2019
912:
[s]

Stalker alert cheesy. I can't help but agree that you have got issues. You seem to be rolling in the mud like a pig whereas the people you are fighting with are taking the high roads.[/s]
a pained Yoruba Muslim afonja. We biafrans love Gandollar! We love Nnamdi kanu! We love Biafra! We will continue loving them till Yoruba Muslim die of heart attack.

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by 912(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Frankdoz29:
a pained Yoruba Muslim afonja. We biafrans love Gandollar! We love Nnamdi kanu! We love Biafra! We will continue loving them till Yoruba Muslim die of heart attack.
Please what is Yoruba Muslim? Do you people love yoruba Christians? cheesy cheesy cheesy are Yoruba Christians now part of Biafra? You guys need to pick a struggle. You are all over the place. We don't even understand what you want. Is it now a religious fight, is a tribal fight, or is it a regional fight? You people seem confused. You will support kwankwaso (a Muslim) insult osibanjo (a Christian). You will support FFK (a yoruba man) and insult Uzo Kalu (an igbo man). Your aggitation is no longer making any sense. Your leader is now giving advise to Atiku (a Fulani man). That is how confused you lot have become cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2019
912:

Stalker alert cheesy. I can't help but agree that you have got issues. You seem to be rolling in the mud like a pig whereas the people you are fighting with are taking the high roads.
You have been noticed.
Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2019
wirinet:

grin

1 Like

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by 912(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
You have been noticed.

Shameless woman

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollar(f): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2019
912:

Shameless woman
Omo Iyadagbe. Your mother is very shameful. In her harlotry, she still could have saved the world of the virus that became 912 by swallowing the cum instead.

See the picture of yourself you posted, see the environment you were raised. Do you think you really deserve my time? Naaaa!

You see, you children of no known paternal affiliation all have one thing in common, voidness. Your brain cavity is empty!
Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by 912(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Omo Iyadagbe. Your mother is very shameful. In her harlotry, she still could have saved the world of the virus that became 912 by swallowing the cum instead.

See the picture of yourself you posted, see the environment you were raised. Do you think you really deserve my time? Naaaa!

You see, you children of no known paternal affiliation all have one thing in common, voidness. Your brain cavity is empty!

Shameless woman grin grin grin

Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by Gandollaar(f): 5:41am On May 21, 2019
B1ak3:

Ok o if you say so. I pray it is that in real life because a talkative woman that thinks she has answers to anything and everything is a disgrace
Why do some of you suddenly become insecure at the sight of a strong intelligent woman?
Re: What Many People Do Not Know About The Nnamdi Kanu Sex Video by B1ak3: 8:17am On May 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
Why do some of you suddenly become insecure at the sight of a strong intelligent woman?

Are you still on this? Being talkative and not knowing when to let go of a needless and unnecessary argument doesn't qualify as being intelligent. Just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Great Zik didn't learn well from history. My Brother Is Now The VC Of UNN. / The Declaration Of Hon. Rotimi Amaechi As Governor Of Rivers State Is Wrong / Pdp, Oyinlola Sue Mtn For N150b Over Call Logs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.