Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Want To Donate One Of My Kidneys For Cash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Donate One Of My Kidneys For Cash (485 Views)

Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / Covid-19:odetola Donate One Billion Naira To Fight Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Donate One Of My Kidneys For Cash by successdotcom: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Over the past few months I and my family have passed thru untold hardship..I have tried all I could.. Have searched for a good job to no avail..despite graduating with good grades..doing menial jobs...appealing to public for help..nothing..if need it..come take it and give me money to take care of my family..
Re: I Want To Donate One Of My Kidneys For Cash by successdotcom: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Who needs it?
Re: I Want To Donate One Of My Kidneys For Cash by Skelewu: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2019
While you're at it, kindly donate your brain too.

Re: I Want To Donate One Of My Kidneys For Cash by YabaLeftist: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2019
successdotcom:
Over the past few months I and my family have passed thru untold hardship..I have tried all I could.. Have searched for a good job to no avail..despite graduating with good grades..doing menial jobs...appealing to public for help..nothing..if need it..come take it and give me money to take care of my family..

How much last?

One baba told me to bring human kidney for money ritual.

And btw, where are you? Can you do waybill? And will you accept payment on delivery? Lemme know asap.
Re: I Want To Donate One Of My Kidneys For Cash by gozzlin: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2019
Abeg change your moniker to failuredotcom.

Re: I Want To Donate One Of My Kidneys For Cash by successdotcom: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lols..

(1) (Reply)

Govt Clarifies Difference Between Birth Certificate & Certificate Of Live Birth / Postnor2-how Effective It Is? / New 2 In 1 Bassinet For Sale 14k Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.