Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Get Empowered With 6gb RAM From The Infinix S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Empowered With 6gb RAM From The Infinix S4 (569 Views)

BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) / My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Get Empowered With Up To $10,000 Dollars Sharing Your S4 Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Empowered With 6gb RAM From The Infinix S4 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Getting empowered means been presented with the opportunity to do more and accomplish all you can imagine. The all new super Infinix S4 empowers you to get empowered with an ultra super fast 6GB RAM for the best of multitask, optimisation and gaming with smooth support from the latest XOS Cheteeh 5.0 for the best of system performance.

What will you do with a 6GB of RAM ?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data, Free Vpn And Lots More / Fairly Used Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale / Software Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.