Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Woman Reveals How She Was Scammed Of N600k By A Family Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Reveals How She Was Scammed Of N600k By A Family Member (208 Views)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Reveals How She Was Scammed Of N600k By A Family Member by sirpekun: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
A lady on Twitter, @__Iamempress__ has just shared how a relative had scammed her of 600k.

The woman had told her about a land for sale, she sent her money only for her to bring up different excuses about the unavailability of the land.

The lady declares that she will have them arrested after she heard the woman had spent the 600k to sort things out for herself. Now her other family members are against her arresting a family.

Read The Thread Below:

“I’ve just been scammed of 600k by a distant family member. Now all my uncles, mom and Dad are begging me on top my money?

“She called me ending of January and told me that her co wife wants to “urgently” sell her 3plots of land in the village at a very cheap price, i asked her how Legit the stuff was and she told me VERY LEGIT. Said the woman’s son is critically ill and needs urgent money for Treatment.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/woman-reveals-how-she-was-scammed-of-n600k-by-a-family-member/

(1) (Reply)

. / Thread modifying / Zamfara Emirs Apologise To NAF, Say Air Strikes Killed Innocents ‘mistakenly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.