Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto (10601 Views)

FG Announce The Extension Of "Operation Puff Adder" To Southern Nigeria / Police Launch ‘Operation Puff Adder’ In Delta / Operation Puff Adder: Sultan Of Sokoto Pledges Full Support To Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by ManirBK: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Five hundred members of vigilante group and local hunters have joined the operation puff adder which was launched in Sokoto state on Thursday.

The Assistant Inspector General of Police, Muhammad A. Mustapha said no better time to deal with bandits in the state than now.

According to him, the operations would rid the state of banditry and other criminals.

Mustapha urged the state government to make good use of the places served as hide outs of criminals after they were cleared by the operatives as this would help in securing the state.

He called for the support of traditional rulers and religious leaders to support the operation, saying in security everyone was important.

In his remarks, the state Commissioner of Police, Kaoje said recently there was an upsurge in the activities of criminal elements in the state, especially along areas bordering Zamfara state, hence, the need to be checkmated.

The operation he said was aimed at providing security in areas overwhelmed by the activities of armed bandits.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/500-vigilante-hunters-join-operation-puff-adder-in-sokoto.html?
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by Jgovt(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
This guys are not serious... I'm always FTC these days o.. �

2 Likes

Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by elchariotlp: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
They have indirectly recruited them into the army!!

2 Likes

Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by Dreal1247: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
If they can be efficient enough, then it is a welcomed development. Let the bastards be snuffed out of the entire states.

1 Like

Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
elchariotlp:

Na their WAY naaaa
When you leave NIGERIA, you will truly know that there are many places better than HOME

2 Likes

Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by kiltoko1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
From there, they will be recruited to the army.. We no all

2 Likes

Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by Alejoas(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin

I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones are concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by careytommy37(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
What a country!
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Arewa wil be great by the grace of god.

1 Like

Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
9ice-one. I-hope-they-will-all-be-Wyclefed. Bcox-these-terrorists-always-thinks-the're-KUTIS
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by careytommy37(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
kiltoko1:
From there, they will be recruited to the army.. We no all

Police. This is a police operation.
They be receuited into the NPF to collect bribe
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by TANID(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nice One
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by tstx(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
Where were they before the puff puff operation

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by davillian(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nonsense,
They should add additional 500 police and save the hunters from dying because they don't have any knowledge on battle
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Once they have mastered how to use guns and how to hit targets without failing, then they will be so excited with the stipends they will be paid, until they are laid off when crime subsides......

Then.......

When hunger bites hard and they have no way to go and no other option......

They will remember how they shoot without missing, and re-group for just one operation to get some money to survive........the begining of a robbery and kidnapping career.

It has happened in Afghanistan, Pakistan and even in present day Nigeria.....

The election rigging military and their police counterparts are populated by illiterates who think with their anus.

If you do not have adequate manpower, for Chukwu Amadioha Sango's sake, put out a Vacany ad and hire qualified educated people for the Security of the country.

Nnamdi Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo, and Buharuntai has not proven him wrong. Why cant Tinubu advise his Master about State Police.

3 Likes

Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by Afonja007: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
If they like let 1 million northern youths join operation Anaconda it won't yield any result ,look at Somalia Yemen afganistan Pakistan Iraq Iran Syria Sudan ,northern nigeria is beyound repair thanks to their elites that told almajiri children that allah is the one that made them poor
Re: 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto by MKULTRA: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
elchariotlp:

Thats why they will always be against state policing

9ja= SCAM sovereignty

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / Keyamo Unveils N1 Billion Export Processing Center At Lagos Airport / Buhari Presides Over Sixth Virtual FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.