Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) (33492 Views)

New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / EFCC Arrests Uzoho Casmir, Imo Accountant, Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by Yyeske(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Access bank? Just can't believe this.
If all these useless banks are mentioned, access should never had been be on the list na. So disappointed
Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by yousouphe(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
wink2015:

It is the handworks of the same Rochas Okorocha that is aspiring for President of the federal republic of Nigeria most probably come 2023.

If he can plunder Imo state to penury, he definitely will do worst thing at the federal level.

Rochas Okorocha was not a role model.

Oga read well
The contract was awarded in Ikedi Ohakims administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by misterjosh(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Some people no dey read article finish abi well undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by klas(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gracealone:
This is unnecessary alarm. No bank is in trouble here. The garnishee order will not request from the banks beyond what Imo govt has with them.

Don’t mind the ignorant reporter.

Yyeske:
Access bank? Just can't believe this.
If all these useless banks are mentioned, access should never had been be on the list na. So disappointed

You should have sought understanding of the issues involved. The creditor can only attach Imo state government funds in those banks and that is why almost all the banks in Nigeria are listed in the hope that the total balances in all the Imo govt accounts in all the banks will be up to N1 billion. If at the time the garnishee order is made, Imo has only N10 in all its bank accounts, that is the only money the creditor will have access to. Not a single kobo of the banks is going to be used to settle the judgement debt of Imo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by Olafav(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hope our hard earn money is safe?
Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by leksite120(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello nairalanders, please I need your help, I am a university student, I am very broke since for a long time, i even have no food to eat .. Av started eating in my friend's place since last week, but d way he is acting seems like am inconveniencing him which I understand, even me is ashamed, cos I don't used to go to him like that before.. please I accept any amount no matter how small, please, at least it would do something in me, pls.. 0268464526 gtbank..
Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by NOC1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
why are people calling Okorocha here, it is Ikedi Ohakim that awarded the contract and people paid for those bags which I am one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by amakenny: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Rochas the saint has done it again

What did Rochas do bad here?

Read before comment next time.

1 Like

Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by igwefivestar(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
dotun4luv:
I have been a fan of this forum for almost 6 years and I have never made the front-page. Woow!

I'll personally dedicate this to God Almighty who made it possible at last. To my lovely mom, a woman of valor, my Dad... His real resemblance finally made it to Nairaland front-page. And to all legit hustler out there... More grease to our elbow...

Congratulations to me.

Modified!
pls what the benefit of making front page?
Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by Imo1stson: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Okorocha has finished Imo State.
Did you read the story at all? Read it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by 3Ceagle(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Okorocha must have cancelled the contract when his administration came in without considering the implication. lack of continuity in government policies is one of the biggest problems of governance in this part of the world. Everybody want to award contract of his own and would not finish most before leaving office. Imo state government should pay up.period.
Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by banio: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Government, Banks and big businesses are just an illusion. Just like life is an illusion. They make their profit via illusion and pay staff illusional salary. Stock market fluctuations is an illusion.

All big businesses are almost an illusion. They make profit via fraudulent means.

Adulthood is just too scary. You can be killed by SARS at anytime. You can be tricked and frauded easily via buying land, car and other items.

Guys just know illusion is illusion
Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by multibalotel: 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
Which bank remain again ?
bro help me ask dem .. i tire o
Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by multibalotel: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
banio:
Government, Banks and big businesses are just an illusion. Just like life is an illusion. They make their profit via illusion and pay staff illusional salary. Stock market fluctuations is an illusion.

All big businesses are almost an illusion. They make profit via fraudulent means.

Adulthood is just too scary. You can be killed by SARS at anytime. You can be tricked and frauded easily via buying land, car and other items.

Guys just know illusion is illusion
lol .. u sef must be an illusion

1 Like

Re: N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) by Chinashopping84: 1:48am On Apr 19, 2019
The status builder himself.Check my siggy to get your chinese yuan @ #52/¥

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose / Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano / Photos: President Jonathan And Wife At Their Polling Unit In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.