Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! (1013 Views)

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by lovemoi2(f): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2010
Naija women this
Naija women that!!
Stinking a§s men thinking they somethng cos they on NL
I WANA JUST TROW UP OUT OF DISGUST!!!
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Moyola(f): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
Throw up n yu'll c smth! tongue

So. . . .which of dem lot av got yur hair stuck in their teeth? tongue
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2010
^simmmiiiiii
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ayama
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Moyola(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
grin grin ah dint say enitin o! grin
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by adagz01(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
Lovemoimoi2 i taught you have grown up and repent from your lack of respect for the nl male gender that gets you screwed up anyhow.
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Moyola(f): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
r yu whano'dem? tongue
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
aproko liv d guy now , let him talk i wanna no wots going down hia tongue tongue tongue tongue

@adagz
na so she dey disrespect una 4 zanga lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by adagz01(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
@moyola nope but my tentacles r evrywere viewing d moderphucker getn screwed
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by adagz01(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2010
Idowuogbo:

aproko liv d guy now , let him talk i wanna no wots going down hia tongue tongue tongue tongue

@adagz
na so she dey disrespect una 4 zanga lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
she forget that i'm the king of the zanga
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by adagz01(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@adagz
she forget that i'm the king of the zanga
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2010
^hehehe
fine boy luking durella, cul down 4 am now
she jus dey express hersef now, i tink dem dupe am 14k 2 grin grin grin grin
no offence
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Moyola(f): 12:28am On Sep 16, 2010
Idowuogbo:

Ehn! mo ngba research ni o! cheesy

adagz 01:

@moyola nope but my tentacles r evrywere viewing d moderphucker getn screwed

seemza case of "we knw yu, maase gra-gra siwa" cheesy
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by adagz01(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2010
@idowuogbo,if dem dupe am 14k 2 *** dat 1 nor concern me na. @moyola ur yoruba dey burst my head i nor fit roger
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2010
Chill out, it's nothing personal. grin grin
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Moyola(f): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2010
adagz 01:

@idowuogbo,if dem dupe am 14k 2 *** dat 1 nor concern me na. @moyola your yoruba dey burst my head i nor fit roger

Eyahhh! tongue
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Sep 16, 2010
Moyola:

Eyahhh! tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by adagz01(m): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2010
mama-gee:

Chill out, it's nothing personal. grin grin
i know mama gee
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by mamagee3(f): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2010
adagz 01:

i know mama gee
Just hoping. wink wink
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Moyola(f): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2010
mama-gee:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ao many tongz av yu? tongue
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by adagz01(m): 1:04am On Sep 16, 2010
mama-gee:

Just hoping. wink wink
thanxxx for the hoping but must u hop?
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2010
adagz 01:

thanxxx for the hoping but must u hop?
Yes, I must hope.
Re: Who The Hell Do All These Ugly Broke As§ Nl Men Think They Are?! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
lovemoi2:

Naija women this
Naija women that!!
Stinking a§s men thinking they somethng cos they on NL
I WANA JUST TROW UP OUT OF DISGUST!!!
Beauty of the internet.

Ugly people get to act like they are the most beautiful people. cheesy

My personal advice just ignore it. There's nothing you can do as long as they have internet connectiongrin grin  grin

(1) (Reply)

So Funny / Ritualists’ Camp • Where People Are Killed For Money / Can Anyone Let Me Know A Common Source Of Dmt In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.