Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law (15379 Views)

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by ELVISHOT: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
A man has been arrested for beating his sister-in-law to oblivion in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

It was gathered that the man was having a heated confrontation with his wife, when her younger sister interfered, leading to the assault.

Watch Video here
Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/man-arrested-for-brutalizing-his-sister.html?m=1

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by ELVISHOT: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
See How He beats her HERE
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by lanre88(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
FTC always....

The rate of frustration in the country is becoming unbearable which in turn result to this kind of mess. Why would any sensible human do this to his/her fellow human?

No self-worth anymore.

Nigeria is sickening really.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by Skiilashi(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wtf
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by tstx(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
A little birdie told me it was because she ate one big kpomo like that that was reserved for the man..

Serious matter now. No man should beat a woman.. No matter what
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by Adegreen(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
have seen this vedio before for another story

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by PearlStreet(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

If na flatinoz, na kill e for kill am as dem dey kill dem selves for potopoto region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by Athena4: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Poverty.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by IjebuWarrior: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
cool
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by Quality20(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
most women have bad and evil mouths, gossiping,insults,abuses, backbiting slandering etc. even false rape accusations are their trademarks. Very disrespectful maligning lots who too lousy. Thats why whenever i see a good woman devoid of ds bad deeds i hail them

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by IjebuWarrior: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it Again

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by nickxtra(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:
A man has been arrested for beating his sister-in-law to oblivion in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

It was gathered that the man was having a heated confrontation with his wife, when her younger sister interfered, leading to the assault.

Watch Video here
Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/man-arrested-for-brutalizing-his-sister.html?m=1
Na really beaten to oblivion grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by favor2016: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:
See How He beats her HERE
so,seeing it will bring food to my table

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by oduademon: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Spare the punch, spoil the sister-in-law.

Now she knows what is vs what is not acceptable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by oshaosha2014(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bastard

Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by Afonja007: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
PearlStreet:

If na flatinoz, na kill e for kill am as dem dey kill dem selves for potopoto region.
this thing pain you no be small grin grin grin grin grin isiaka no vex no mind that omo nna I no blame him na we afonjas dey sell our lands for Lagos to them angry
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by frozen70(f): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mumu go and face it
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by armyofone(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Very possible/likely the inlaw rejected his sexual advances.
Pretended she did something hence the beating to stupor.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by BlackfireX: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2019
Names please.....

We nerd it for assignment in our school.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law by Tonitelli: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Wow. I remember getting an involuntary set of tribal marks from my Sister in Law.

I had been married just 4 months when my wife informed me her Sis was coming from the village. undecided

I mentally calculated the extra money that would be expended on extra foodstuff. I vehemently refused and only budged when my wife said " do it for our love"

This gal came and i had to blink twice. shocked shocked shocked

Sweet Lord Jesus. As bad as i was in Mathematics,
i knew with 99% certainty that the circumference of her yansh was TWICE that of my lovely wife's! shocked

I kept glancing at her and drawing on all my powers of restraint not to touch her undecided

I lost control one day - i couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her and squeezed her butt cheesy

She put her 2 hands to my face and pulled me in for a kiss, i thought.... kiss i closed my eyes in anticipation

chaii I swear u no well...!LWKMD!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested Over Drug Scandal / Qatar Returnee Charged With Smuggling Heroin In Designer Buttons / Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.