Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? (1784 Views)

Speakersden Indomie Dog Food, Dog Feed For Your Pet Breed As Per Breeders / For Dog Buying And Selling: Lagos,ibadan,abuja,jos,akure,ilorin...e.t.c. / Whatsapp Group For Dog Breeders And Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by Ayofresh4u(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
i have 2 rotts 7months old . they have been eating diamond puppy since they were born , i wanted to know if there is any other feed better than diamond puppy .
Re: Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by Ayofresh4u(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
they were 5 months here

Re: Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by KingAfo(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2019
Royal canine. But it’s expensive very expensive but you can go for PRO PAC which is 25k
Re: Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Your dogs are very fine
Re: Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by Namdeenero(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Your dogs are already in top-notch shape, why change the food??
Re: Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by OtyandTheFangs: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2019
The top two that are hyped are the RoyalCanin and the Diamond.
But really, other feeds are good too (Nutritola, Pedigree, Josi, Booster etc.).
What you supplement them with is what's important; vitamins, drugs and co.
They are pretty huge for 5 months. Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by buddylon(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dog kulture dry dog food will do wonders to your dog's growth. Call/whatsapp 08169726340 to make your enquiries

Re: Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by space9880: 3:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Ayofresh4u:
they were 5 months here
impressive growth since diamond is working I don't see the need for change or you want to take it to the next level?
Re: Whats The Best Feed For Dog Growth ? by vincentjk(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Your rotts are cool, though i don't use kibbles for my dogs

I use meat and homemade feeds

(1) (Reply)

Neapolitan Mastiff And Rotweiller Of A Very High Pedigree / Sales Of Catfish (juveniles, Fingerlings And Table Size) / Where Can I Get A Foreign Cat In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.