Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration (27307 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by asawanathegreat(m): 5:43am On Apr 19, 2019
Waste of time and money
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by Maket: 5:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Then, Ifeanyi Uba will be removed before swearing in.
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by Gandollaar(f): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2019
RichDad1:
Interesting few months ahead.
Nothing interesting... they have done their worse already.
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Lovemaester:

saraki must really be paying you to write propaganda becos this bullsh.it you just wrote up there is quite intelligent, ur ability to spew half-truths and make saraki look cool in bad is quotable. So the big fool called saraki who padded the budgets presented to him, took 7 months to pass a budget, uptil now hasn't been able to pay Natl assembly staff is the one u are hailing, and are u seriously hailing saraki for the minimum wage, what the hell did the nigga have to do with it, NLC staged a protest and wanted to strike, buhari invited them and promised to increase the min wage, some govs said they won't be able to pay buhari still sent it to the senate, all saraki did was pass it, if he refused to pass it the new senate will in June and the President will sign it so I don't know what saraki had to do with the min wage
Lol. I've punched them on their skin again. More saraki haters would soon rush here. Una go soon sabi. Its a matter of time.
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by Hassmuhd: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2019
And he has won again? The worst 8th NA.. cos u pple re not kwarians, if he will knw attrocities he committed..
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by ChristianNorth: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Case that will reach Supreme court and again, APC was factionalized before they decamped.
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by xtivin2: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2019
The Plaintiff has not dropped evidence that they actually defected (delay tactics)
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by Charles4sure(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Myself2:
Where is Buhari's WAEC CERTIFICATE
Go to WAEC office and ask......
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by frowland(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2019
It will be a welcome development in my humble opinion. If you want to defect, resign. Make I see how many of them that will honorably do so.
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by Ihenzy(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Lovemaester:

saraki must really be paying you to write propaganda becos this bullsh.it you just wrote up there is quite intelligent, ur ability to spew half-truths and make saraki look cool in bad is quotable. So the big fool called saraki who padded the budgets presented to him, took 7 months to pass a budget, uptil now hasn't been able to pay Natl assembly staff is the one u are hailing, and are u seriously hailing saraki for the minimum wage, what the hell did the nigga have to do with it, NLC staged a protest and wanted to strike, buhari invited them and promised to increase the min wage, some govs said they won't be able to pay buhari still sent it to the senate, all saraki did was pass it, if he refused to pass it the new senate will in June and the President will sign it so I don't know what saraki had to do with the min wage
You don't know what saraki has to do with the minimum wage but you know how he paddled budget. It is not saraki sole responsibility to pass the budget. There was a senate committee which involve APC members too, did they complain of saraki sabotaging them? Secondly 2/3 of the National Assembly must also vote for the budget to be pass abi na saraki hold them?
Please do not pass any biased comments here.
Even for the minimum wage before it was sent as an executive bill a group has already sent it to the senate and deliberations began
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by ehinorlive: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2019
impossible.

i have data for sale very cheap for all network, check my siggy
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by enemyofprogress: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2019
safarigirl:

Waste of time, the courts will easily delay proceedings in the case.
baby baby should I still be expecting you for weekend? I've boughted everything you asked me to bought
Re: Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration by Myself2(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Charles4sure:
Go to WAEC office and ask......

Where is WAEC office

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami / Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.