Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear (32174 Views)

Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos) / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by know: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Place a worldwide ban on social media and her relevance is over.. She can't stand the test of time. Her esteem is tied to attention, all the 'likes' and the likes. Nothing to give. Still, unfortunately reeling from a bitter heart break, the fallout of which launched her into the so called prominence she's strive hard to o preserve with vanities. Forget all the so called glamor, beneath that veener lies a broken heart only Christ can mend. I pray she finds wholeness.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by seunmohmoh(f): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Keep scrolling.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by Ayobami7(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
好的
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by Donnyblaze: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
delectablegyal:
toke makinwa has a swollen pvssy.
People like you will spend all their money on her but will come online and speak trash
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by 9jaRealist: 4:51am On Apr 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Even if I fvck her forever I'll never cum angry

Seek medical help! grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by 9jaRealist: 4:58am On Apr 20, 2019
know:
Place a worldwide ban on social media and her relevance is over.. She can't stand the test of time. Her esteem is tied to attention, all the 'likes' and the likes. Nothing to give. Still, unfortunately reeling from a bitter heart break, the fallout of which launched her into the so called prominence she's strive hard to o preserve with vanities. Forget all the so called glamor, beneath that veener lies a broken heart only Christ can mend. I pray she finds wholeness.

In other words, life gave her lemons and she made lemonade... KUDOS TO HER!! cool

I am not even a personal fan of Toke, but can never quite grasp why some Nigerians bear such petty angst and bile against anyone making a fairly honest living, and frankly not hurting or stealing from anyone else (particularly irritating given how many of the same folks would readily explain/excuse the criminality of Yahoo Boys) - except of course the misogyny that underlies much of Nigerian society and culture.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by fvck(m): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Seek medical help! grin
He masturbates alot

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by 9jaRealist: 5:42am On Apr 20, 2019
fvck:

He masturbates alot

grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by davidtuzy(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2019
She lookz cute
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by Champneys: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Fake as..s, fake tits.... SLAY fall on anyone with that!
Re: Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear by FroshJaynex(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hit the Gym to do what, straighten the plastic surgery or wetin. Nairaland go just dey give any yellow hoe chance for fame here. irrelevance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Slays In Swimsuit In France / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo / Emma Okoye 6th Birthday: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.