Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value (3764 Views)

ZMTS Egypt ( Feed Grade ) Caco3 - Limestone Granules & Limestone Powder / Billions From Egg Shell Powder And Egg Yolk Powder / Rubber Lumps Needed Call /whatsapp 08033601616 Or Mail: Palcorubng@gmail.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Quality Limestone powder available in large quantity. We market at the cheapest plant value of NGN350 per 25kg bag, my value is unbeatable. Call: ➡️ 08167999151.

We have brilliant white, Animal feed limestone, glass making limestone powder, white, neutral, off neutral calcium, limestone, Greystone, stone powder, marble, calcite, alkaline. Delivery to your doorstep, farms and factories available. To place order call: ➡️ 08167999151.

My aim is to supply the Well condition goods and superior quality material to customers with majority competitive value!
We have wide variety of calcium carbonate ranging from mesh size 300-1500 mesh and we have it in lumps and powder form

Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) is an important raw material used in the animal feed industry.

The most prominent role of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) in animal feed production is to add calcium to pig feed, chicken feed, duck feed... Calcium carbonate is also used in:
Paints- plastic- masterbatch- ceramic- coating- adhesives- rubber- and many other applications.

CaCO3 stone powder used in animal feed industry is usually 36-38% calcium, particle size from 60 to 250 micron.

Alternative materials:

- Granular stone: With a calcium content of 36-38%, the particle size ranges from 0.3-3mm. With 2 types of white stone and stone, products for food production for laying quail, laying hens, duck with calcium boost for egg shell, ...

- Bentonite: serving the animal feed industry, ceramic additives, fertilizers

MY CONCEPT:

1.Buyer is first. We are trying to bring maximum profit to our clients and we simply share low.
2.Credibility nd condition are the major importance.
3.Cool sense of responsibility.

WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE WITHIN 48 HOURS MAXIMUM.

Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is the best quality money can buy
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Quality guaranteed
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
FredericMiracle:
Quality Limestone powder available in large quantity. We market at the cheapest plant value of NGN350 per 25kg bag, my value is unbeatable. Call: ➡️ 08167999151.

We have brilliant white, Animal feed limestone, glass making limestone powder, white, neutral, off neutral calcium, limestone, Greystone, stone powder, marble, calcite, alkaline. Delivery to your doorstep, farms and factories available. To place order call: ➡️ 08167999151.

My aim is to supply the Well condition goods and superior quality material to customers with majority competitive value!
We have wide variety of calcium carbonate ranging from mesh size 300-1500 mesh and we have it in lumps and powder form

Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) is an important raw material used in the animal feed industry.

The most prominent role of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) in animal feed production is to add calcium to pig feed, chicken feed, duck feed... Calcium carbonate is also used in:
Paints- plastic- masterbatch- ceramic- coating- adhesives- rubber- and many other applications.

CaCO3 stone powder used in animal feed industry is usually 36-38% calcium, particle size from 60 to 250 micron.

Alternative materials:

- Granular stone: With a calcium content of 36-38%, the particle size ranges from 0.3-3mm. With 2 types of white stone and stone, products for food production for laying quail, laying hens, duck with calcium boost for egg shell, ...

MY CONCEPT:

1.Buyer is first. We are trying to bring maximum profit to our clients and we simply share low.

Available in large quantity

1 Like

Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
FredericMiracle:

We offer nationwide delivery
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
FredericMiracle:

Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2019
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by Anthony20: 1:08am On May 02, 2019
Your location Sir for pick ups-08090993424
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2019
Anthony20:
Your location Sir for pick ups-08090993424
Along Atan Road, Ijebu Igbo, Ijebu North Local Government Area, Ogun State.

WE OFFER NATIONWIDE DELIVERY
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2019
Talk to us on ➡️ 09069268112
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 1:51am On Jun 02, 2019
FredericMiracle:

Along Atan Road, Ijebu Igbo, Ijebu North Local Government Area, Ogun State.

WE OFFER NATIONWIDE DELIVERY
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by mfm04622: 6:28am On Jun 02, 2019
I am in Kaduna. What is the minimum order you can deliver in Kaduna?
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2019
mfm04622:
I am in Kaduna. What is the minimum order you can deliver in Kaduna?

We can deliver as from 30 tons and above. Call: 08167999151
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2019
FredericMiracle:

We can deliver as from 30 tons and above. Call: 08167999151
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
The best quality money can buy
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Call 08167999151
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
FredericMiracle:
Call 08167999151
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Productivity guaranteed
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
081-6799-9151
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

First Grade
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

brilliant white
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
FredericMiracle:
brilliant white
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

Unmatched
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

Be safe
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

Unmatched genetics
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by Atlanticfire: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
FredericMiracle:

MY CONCEPT:

Do you sell Bentonite also?
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

quality at its peak
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

Be motivated
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2020
Best quality
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

High quality
Re: Quality Limestone Powder And Lumps Available At The Cheapest Plant Value by FredericMiracle(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
FredericMiracle:

Alternative materials:

MY CONCEPT:

Pure undilited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman / I Need Buyers For 1000crates Of Big Size Eggs Weekly / IMPORTED MULTIPLE CHICKS FEEDERS(flip top feeder)#affordable And Durable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.