Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together (1514 Views)

Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by itspzpics(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Adorable moment Tonto Dikeh and Omokachi becomes all loved up as they do the ballet dance after shortly after their dinner together. Something is definitely coming up

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-moment-tonto-dikeh-and-amokachi-do-the-ballet-dance-after-dinner-together/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by itspzpics(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Watch the Romantic Video => HERE

Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by sinaj(f): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2019
I dont understand her legs in the second pishure

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by itspzpics(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2019
sinaj:

lol

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by ClintonEmex: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Aamokachi i ga ebulikwa?
Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by teesugar(f): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2019
sinaj:

I thought I was the only one seeing the legs ooo. Looks like let me come and be going legs. So confused!

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by partnerbizz4: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2019
This Amokachi seems to be tasteless.

No reasonable african will have anything to do with Tonto.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by sinaj(f): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2019
teesugar:
I thought I was the only one seeing the legs ooo. Looks like let me come and be going legs. So confused!
let me come and be going indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2019
sinaj:

She has got 2 LEFT LEGS like the BACK LEGS of a GOAT
Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by TANID(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Nice Step But Too Romantic Maybe She Is Try To rush in to relationship because of her ex
Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by TANID(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2019
sinaj:

Me Too That Leg Na Something Else
Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2019
sinaj:

Her intention is to get back at someone..

That's where some ladies miss the part of "moving on" grin grin
Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by Houseofglam7(f): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by itspzpics(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Adorable Moment Tonto Dikeh And Amokachi Into Ballet Dance After Dinner Together by Waakanda: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
A smile for the camera ko? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stuns In New Traditional Outfit (photos) / Police Officer Uju Reacts To Arrest Of Nairamaley Says We Are Our Own Problem / Franklin Ubi And Son Rock Manchester United Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.