Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Caught In Between Life And The Dreams In It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caught In Between Life And The Dreams In It (272 Views)

Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught In Between Life And The Dreams In It by kpemmzy(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Life, what could ever be cherished more than it? Whenever you look back to your long term dreams, how will you love to see life be happy about it.
You believe in life; you believe in freedom. I was with a female friend sometimes ago, and she asked me this question, why do you look confused and frustrated? All I could say I was waiting for the beauty of life to shine on me.

I really have this strong conviction that I can truly achieve whatsoever goals I have set for myself even down to the smallest. Dreaming is a little bit close to succeeding, but at some point dreaming is relative to smiling impossibilities. Most African youths are strong dreamers with great dreams yet not producing any fruitful yields. This phrase, “I can do it no matter the circumstances” can be linked to many youths that some it as a “blah blah statement”, but the positive aftermath of the affirmation will tend to attract others. Who don’t want to link up with success? Well the recent interview, where Aliko Dangote said he had to withdraw his money from the bank to confirm that he is actually wealthy, that is one of the biggest mind blowing experience every youths want to have. But it is so easy for the youths to forget that he had to pay the price of getting to the top. I can’t say a billionaire yet, but having the billionaire mindset is a great step ahead.
During childhood, most kids have the greatest fantasies that they are richest, they are the best doctors, engineers and soon. Such mindset is what the youths currently need now. Mindset is a starting point which you do not need money to buy rather you develop it through reading personal development books and materials, seek for a mentor’s advice and self-belief. Everyone wants their dreams to just come through without hard work or consistency. There should be some kind of grooming to make us better positioned to have that entrepreneurs’ mindset. Believing in possibilities is never a bad idea after all is leading towards achieving the dreams, ACTIONS; this word is part of making our dreams a possibility.
Remember, life started right from conception even before becoming a foetus, there was a fight for selection, that’s the moment your success starts. I see hope afresh in everything I do because it shows that success is achievable. Your actions and mindset are two great factors before financing any business venture. Even business magnates know that without having that success mindset and employing the right kinds of actions to their ventures can greatly disrupt their businesses. Steps to succeed in life are not baby-like but it is meant for the bold and courageous, please take note I am not making it look scary; that’s the truth in the simpler form. You are purpose-driven, stick to things that you feel passionate about and you know what life will give that which you deserve. When you settle for less, life is full of tricks; it even gives you lesser things you ever wanted. Why not make it a point to ensure that your mindset and actions are geared towards achieving more than you ever bargained for. Life is sweet when you see your dreams come to pass with positive results. See you at the top.
You could answer this question; no one wants to fail but everyone wants to succeed, what are those steps have you taken to succeed whether in business or your endeavors.
Kindly post your comments, questions and thoughts.
https://www.awaarea.com/2019/04/caught-in-between-life-and-dreams-in-it.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Free 5.9 Odds / The Best Fvck You Challenge Covers / We Are Assets To Next Incoming Govt In Imo, Entertainment Practioners Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.