Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom (30423 Views)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Auchi Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident Days To Her Graduation. Photos / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by toprealman: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Na them go do am, na them go rush spread the news. If you no know.....leave am.
We shall live and not die prematurely in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by KennyWest3(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=sotisati post=77665032]Ukeme Asuquo and her fiance, Emma Udosen have both lost their lives with Just some days to their traditional wedding.

They are supposed to tie the knot on Saturday, May 4th 2019 in Ibiaku Itam in Akwa Ibom before the accident occurred yesterday.

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/man-and-fiancee-loses-their-lives-to.html?m=1

[/quot

So unfortunate.�
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by realstars: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Village people at work.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by spiceadole: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2019
it's better they both died together.

Nobody left anybody behind to languish in pain and heart break.

Their love must have been very deep.
They will marry at the other side

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by KennyWest3(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2019

So unfortunate.�
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Immorttal: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2019
galadima77:
And it's under romance section. How's death romantic?
should we put it in death section?

1 Like

Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by CalabarDude(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Rip��
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Giftednwaimo(f): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Hmm.
God should have mercy oh.
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by iammarvellux(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Arrows of wickedness...

May God continually deliver us from their archers. Amen

Check out my signature and thank ME Later.
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2019
May their souls rest in the blossom of the Lord. We are nothing but dust.
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by RTSC: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Lord have mercy.
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by bigiyaro(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2019
galadima77:
And it's under romance section. How's death romantic?
how we for do nah? dey is no death section, nah to manage the romance dey had before dieyin

1 Like

Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Bankalert(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2019
To successfully drive on Nigerian roads, you need High level of concentration and alertness and God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by ODI1994: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2019
Jessyjack:
so so so sad......! this is why I always tell singles,when preparing for marriage, settle the spiritual aspect first before taking the preparation steps.......
Settle the spiritual aspect...why??..how??
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2019
The devil is a liar oooooo.

Pray without season.
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by enemyofprogress: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2019
I suspect fowl play
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by iswallker(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Ilikeman:
Make some money this weekend from Sports Betting!
If you can stake atleast 5k on a single sure game and pay after win what'sapp 0901-404-5135

Only serious and high stakers please!

It will never be well with you,

Why don't you borrow 5k and stake then return the money..

undecided
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by SVC6000: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Monitoring Mirror At Work Again. .
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by mrkings84(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I suspect fowl play

Are u a native or witch Doctor??
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by AnonymousIP: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by enemyofprogress: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2019
mrkings84:

Are u a native or witch Doctor??
I am boat
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by greatagain17(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2019
There is no sense in ur comment.... Death is inevitable. Whether u r spiritual or not. RIP the Couple
Jessyjack:
so so so sad......! this is why I always tell singles,when preparing for marriage, settle the spiritual aspect first before taking the preparation steps.......
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by pussyAvenger: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Jessyjack:
nonsense
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The devil is a liar oooooo.

Pray without season.

Ceasing.

1 Like

Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Denikayan: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Good morning to my Benin and Kogi people.

Greetings to you all.
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Denikayan: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Jessyjack:

You are sick
Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ceasing.
Jeeez you right though. Ive always thought it's Season o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by marvin906(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Niyiboi:
This chinco toddler don suffer for ur hand.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom by elijahy1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
The Lady is an HND2 student of the Department of Accountancy at Akwa-Ibom state polytechnic.
It is indeed a deep loss to her coursemates and the school in general.
RIP to them.
I Pray God Almighty gives their families the heart to bear their losses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village / Dana Air Pilot’s Last Conversations With Air Traffic Controller / UK Launches 24-hour Visa Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.