Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE (39492 Views)

Two Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Akwa Ibom / 8 Nigerian Men Arrested For Defrauding Elderly Widows Of $6m / 5 Nigerian Robbers Arrested In Ghana (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by bigprojectng: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2019
May their Soul Rest In Peace in Advance. It is good to work hard.

In case you are reading this post and you are interested in converting your HND to BSc. Kindly contact us see my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by makinson2865: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2019
Are these pple cursed.Thank God I'm from dat waste land called east

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by ashjay001(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:
Even without reading the entire text, I could figure out some of these robberies had been successful in the past, hence the copy-cat capers there after.

Do not spare them.

As your justice system thinks adequate, apply its full force.

Exactly my thoughts!

Now, this recent robbery, makes a lot of sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by GoldHorse(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2019
Safe journey.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by yakubudra(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2019
Punished them accordingly them are disgrace to the nation. Igboh are virus and ibola in Nigeria let them separate. Human trafficking, Drugs trafficking, baby factory, arm robbery, Kidnapping all are Igbo's crime, shame on u .

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2019
lonelydora:
If you do the crime, you do the time.

For all tribal bigots, remember we have Delta Igbos and Ikwerre people who bear similar names like Igbos and have never agreed they are Igbos.
but u guys always claim them na like one mofo argue when o said keshi is from delta state...oga leave matter
Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2019
The suspects were identified as Chimuanya Emmanuel Ozoh, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alisi and Chile Micah Ndunagu grin grin grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2019
jrusky:

Bro you are missing the point the truth is let all tribal rants must stop ok. All these epistle you are written make no sense with the thread. Every tribe has something to show as achievement as Nigerian ok.

We are talking about crime across board no tribe is a saint in these matter but this armed robbery case in far away UAE it's a big slap and a shsmeful thing indeed I guess all tribe should start serious awareness education for their kinsman especially the igbos so saying someone hate you in Nigeria it's an understatement I don't belief you and I can not belief you.

It's we igbos that placed ourselves in this line of believing others hate us and it all due to our spirit of rebellion since creation of Nigeria being the only tribe who has always on firm stand to tear Nigeria apart and our arrogant attitude fill with uncalled for ego pls let's say the truth we've really missed it way far back and instead to work on how to address the issue we chose to be bullying other tribes in their own land, calling ourselves bloody Jews blabla and Kanu came killed it all.

I know you won't agree with me but notwithstanding the truth is no one hate me and my immediate family so I don't get your hating point.
leave am na is dangote igbo shey yekini,aiyegbeni, prof gambari, kamaru usman, Soyinka, etc igbo...all tribe get Hero's same as Villian while encouraging our heros let see how to reduce d villains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Neoteny(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2019
aku626:
Nothing but the obvious. Before we have the silly one derail this thread with their biased, tribalistic and religious opinions.
A thorough thought and you realize that this people are in this position because of a failing country as well as just being plain foolish

Fukk you

Poverty is no excuse

They're poor and hungry but they could afford visa, ticket and accommodation abi?

This is nothing but the igbo obsession with "my bloda wey dey abload", showing off in the village as a successful "international businessman" and their undying hunger for money by any means.

Are igbos the only ones feeling the pain? Why are they the only ones always involved in these sort of crimes? Ever heard of a hausa or fulani or tiv caught in UAE robbing?

Why are citizens of sudan and Somalia and Ethiopia, some of the most wretched countries, not involved in these international scams and fraud?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by aku626(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for thought through response. You’d go far, at the end of the day a deviant would always be deviant however when proper structures are in place in Nigeria NIMC being enforced also a proper database of citizens we can predict acts like this.
One doesn’t wake up and carry out such dastardly act.
Also refer to my last statement “plain foolish”. Foolish because they’re aware of the consequences beforehand.

Indomie001:
Though I respect your opinion brother but I don't think failing country should be an excuse for this kind of barbaric high crime in a foreign soil even at home.

You are where you are doing your thing and am here hoping on to God for job or help for start up capital for business so why can't we too join the bandwagon of incessant crime? No , we can't and we won't because we know the consequences.

I have alot of yahoo friends back in school which simply means that I have every chances to venture in yahoo but its not different from rubbing a bank and whoever I rob off their hard earn money will never forgive me and to think most of those duped white do commit suicide is another thing.

The only thing I think we should all fight against as a youth is tribalism, its really killing and separating us.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by mujaya1(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2019
igbo Biafra herdmen, this are the real fulani herdmen we have in nigeria, government should take certain measure to end this atocrycy in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Almaiga: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
Must you be tribalistic...can't you be mature & reasonable for once

I always call a spade a spade. I'm not a hypocrite like you.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Almaiga: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
Gworo chewing, gatemen are talking. Hope your shoe maker business is yeilding profit. After commenting come carry my shoe and shine.

Trash.
Most of those Shoemakers can feed you and your family. Besides, it's better to be a Shoemakers than to indulge in CRIMES, like 90% your people do. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2019
I'm not sure why the article simply repeated the names of the 5 people nabbed in the recent Dubai robbery. It's not relevant to the 8 people on death row. At least find fresh information before another round of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Basher8583: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2019
aku626:
Nothing but the obvious. Before we have the silly one derail this thread with their biased, tribalistic and religious opinions.
A thorough thought and you realize that this people are in this position because of a failing country as well as just being plain foolish

A thief will always look for a justification for his action. No be the same country we dey? Why you for no go thief? Mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Almaiga:

Trash.
Most of those Shoemakers can feed you and your family. Besides, it's better to be a Shoemakers than to indulge in CRIMES, like 90% your people do. grin grin

Yeah, your people commit no crimes at all. That is why the SE is the safest region in the country in constant surveys while the North is under siege from bandits, cattle rustlers, kidnappers and child abductors etc. People are flooding Rigasa train station to avoid the Kaduna-Abuja expressway terror by kidnapping bandits because all your people are shoemakers that commit no crimes. Millions of your people are in IDP camps because your people are innocent shoemakers who commit no crimes. Zamfara is under siege from bandits who have rendered the state unliveable because your people are innocent shoemakers who commit no crimes.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Kingkun69(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Why are you covering their faces aren't they going to be dead soon

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by KKDUBEM: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
They are bunch of idiots ,UAE authorities should first pluck out their eyes.Ugly bitches

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by KKDUBEM: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Covering their ugly faces is like shielding them, their families need to know them ?By the way,the hang man's noose may be waiting for them.I love this UAE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Aboks(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:
[s][/s]

Story

You evil people want to push it on the head of Delta and Rivers people. Why are you evil beings like this?

Those idiots caught are Igbos. I'm sure some of them may have chieftaincy titles.
i wonder o
Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Starks: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Igbos are not Nigerian, they confessed it so we reject them thanks.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by bluefilm: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Naijaguy123:
The suspects were identified as Chimuanya Emmanuel Ozoh, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alisi and Chile Micah Ndunagu.
[img]https://i./1d5.gif[/img]

As usual abi? grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Greatzeus(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
" Ise ni Ogun Ise"
Meaning Labour is the cure for poverty.
We should learn to appreciate those men and women in Nigeria engaged in honest labour, Even though they might not be rich or famous yet. We should stop victimizing the hustling dudes and glorifying scammers with God cars.
Re: 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE by Chriscalvin(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Realtord43:
We reject them as Nigerians.

Why would you reject them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later / Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.