Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

"We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier (25657 Views)

Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / Killing Fulani Herdsmen Will Have Consequences ~ Gov Tambuwal / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Angelawhite(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2019
tongue
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
This one will lose his job

Shut up, dumbo
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Angelawhite(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2019
mykelswa:

From ur name i know you're pained. Take heart more kilings of fulani n boko haram coming. You'll cry even more.
For those saying why fulani n not boko haram. He is in the war front and he knows our enemies better. It might even be that his in Zamfara. Those itooknow ppl. Stop critism and commend them for work well done. And those who died to rest in peace.
I love Nigeria army n wish to serve my country n die in the warfront.

Bro this is not about being pained. The guy is telling the truth. That man has lost his job for mentioning Fulani. People like El rufai will call for his neck

1 Like

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I would have love for this to be true! But politics don enter every where even in the Nigerian army!!!

Fulani herdsmen moving from one place to another, how can you clear their camp in a place and say that they are ALL gone shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked all because Buhari is desperate to show that he has achieved something undecided

Hmmmmmmm na so he deceive himself thinking he deceived Nigerians about the Nigerian Air

The technically defeated Bokoharam is not left out!!!

Believe this propaganda government at your own risk

Atiku must recover his stolen mandate!!!

Oga japa, mumu
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Godskidk(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2019
gistgod:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier with his troops were heard in a video saying Fulani Herdsmen as been killed and would never come back. Gistvic Reports.

He also said they have burnt all their camps and equipment.
How can you destroy a Nomadic group and burn all their camps? It's not as if they all have one central camp...
See the Haram militants that has one central headquarters has not been yet eliminated, you're claiming you've destroyed the Fulani herdsmen
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I hope you know, you are speaking for your lonely self

Are u a Nigerian? All these cameroonians self undecided
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Nsonaso(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Ejimagifty:
God bless Buhari. The best president we ever had. We Nigerians love you sir
Certainly born yesterday... I don't get involved in political talks because of too many sentiments but this your your comments got me.

President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua is the best President Nigeria ever had... Please if you don't know about it him go and read about him (Wikipedia will give small insight) and you can ask any truthful and God fearing Kastina person's to tell you more about him, stop awarding false honor filled with sentiments

1 Like

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Perfectly played out script to please the minds of the gullible.. let’s dissect this narratives-

Couple of months ago- give Fulani heardsmen your land or be killed.

Now- Fulani beards men have all been killed..

Please Nigerians use your brain.. Fulani beards men are coming.. be vigilant

They are coming to your family house, dumbo
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Neoteny(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2019
They look less like a disciplined military force and more like a militia

1 Like

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Princeton92(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Now you've just provoked them to come back N prove you wrong!

That's all what y'all been saying for Boko Haram N these Herdsmen since

1 Like

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2019
Ejimagifty:
indeed. He will soon summon the soldier to aso villa for killing his men. In Jos last year, he ordered a sudden transfer of a yoruba military officer who arrested and put some fulani herdsmen in prison. The news is in the archive so, dig it online if in doubt. The greatest enemy of Buhari and elrufai is anyone who kills or injures fulani herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by omenkaLives(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2019
funmijoyb:
IPODS will not be happy with the news. They wants our soldiers dead to blame Nigeria, Buhari and Tinubu. They won't rejoice at the sight of this news.
Reading this comment, decided to go backstage and check out the picture of the lady behind the handle. What I saw make cracked my ribs to bits. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by SilasNwude: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Reading this comment, decided to go backstage and check out the picture of the lady behind the handle. What I saw make cracked my ribs to bits. grin cheesy grin
[/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking Nonsense
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2019
mykelswa:

From ur name i know you're pained. Take heart more kilings of fulani n boko haram coming. You'll cry even more.
For those saying why fulani n not boko haram. He is in the war front and he knows our enemies better. It might even be that his in Zamfara. Those itooknow ppl. Stop critism and commend them for work well done. And those who died to rest in peace.
I love Nigeria army n wish to serve my country n die in the warfront.

Videos like this should be classified and I do feel sorry for this soldier. He is not a very wise man. Comments and videos like this are not professional. The army as a unit should make statements regarding the operation not some random emotionally unintelligent soldier.

One of the reasons I believe that Boko waxes strong is because they use their intelligence very well and they might have moles in the army. This stupid soldier isn’t sure if someone in his unit or some barrack is sympathetic to the banditry or the Fulanis.

Exposing himself in this manner isn’t bravery. Does he know how many bandits that are out there?
This video might be liked by many. Many people will see it as an assurance of the bravery and gallantry of the Nigerian army but it really shows the rot and bad management that exists in the army. Nigerian Army is simply not well led and it’s examplified here.

The man in the video and all of them act like thugs. People like that don’t last.
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by ddeola: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2019
For where! With their patron in Aso rock ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

mumu dey worry ya brain. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by danhans(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2019
when they lunch another attack now u will speak another geammer
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by wildikeman(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2019
I thought Buhari said they only used sticks and that thry were harmless and didn't really exist... Now who should i believe?
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by wildikeman(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I thought Buhari told Trump that they only used sticks and that thry were harmless and didn't really exist... Now who should i believe?
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Show us there dead bodies? when some are been set free bcus they are fulani.

See Ipodpigs!!! Until they show you the bodies.
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by montumonami(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2019
The last time I checked Buhari wasn't the fighter angry
jidamsel43:
I think we need to commend our military men for the effort made so far to curtail the menace of fulani herdmen in some part of country. At least, Buhari scores above average in this area
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by BuhariAdvocate: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2019
You killed all herdmens Including innocent and you think you have done well a thorough investigation shall carry out.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by suxkill: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
sad

"Killed them ALL" so i thought!

Back in 1994, i was an member of Abacha's hit-squad "The KILL-FORCE"

Operation Camel Zanku had only one objective : "Kill them all "

Parachuting in from our base in the Chadian Desert, we crashed into their huts, semi-automatics blazing.

In the first 10 minutes, as an expert marksman, i must have killed 35 herdsmen.

5 minutes later, i was already outta ammo. 62 kills under my belt. YET ....

The fvckers kept coming in swarms shocked shocked shocked shocked

We finished our bullets. Started using machetes...these got blunt in a short time and the air was filled with cries and red mist.

When the blades became useless, we started using our fists, even women and children weren't spared, many we killed! cry cry

Post-battle, we discovered why the H-men were uncountable-

It seemed they had only 2 hobbies - FvCking + Fighting = Babymaking + Orphanmaking.

I ruffled the hair of one of the survivors, a 13 year old boy. He glared back in defiance and spat in the dust.

"What's your name? Why are you not in school?", i asked.

"Ibrahim SHEKAU" he replied. "Boko is Haram"

I could have shot him for his cocky attitude....but i decided to be merciful.

To be continued. Look out for the sequel to this story cool

let's have a chat bro.

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by meobizy(f): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2019
Is it Boko Haram these ones are fighting or Fulani herdsmen?
We can now understand why these men act like animals, they are not given proper instructions.
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Jaideyone(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I would have love for this to be true! But politics don enter every where even in the Nigerian army!!!

Fulani herdsmen moving from one place to another, how can you clear their camp in a place and say that they are ALL gone shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked all because Buhari is desperate to show that he has achieved something undecided

Hmmmmmmm na so he deceive himself thinking he deceived Nigerians about the Nigerian Air

The technically defeated Bokoharam is not left out!!!

Believe this propaganda government at your own risk

Atiku must recover his stolen mandate!!!
buhari is the one in the video abi?

Nigerian airway staffs that got paid don't deserve their retirement benefits abi? you are mad sir
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by ashala(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2019
funmijoyb:
IPODS will not be happy with the news. They wants our soldiers dead to blame Nigeria, Buhari and Tinubu. They won't rejoice at the sight of this news.

Are you sure you are a female?
Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by RTSC: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2019
ashala:

Are you sure you are a female?
She is Yoruba na.
There is no difference between their male and their female

The first time they have managed to enter mainstream politics, they have led buhari to divide the country like never before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by Adaibeku(f): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2019
immhotep:

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku
they av lost dia jobs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier by KELVIN616(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2019
good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Mulls Naira Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Over COVID-19 / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.