Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite (7714 Views)

Investment Officer At Lidya Nigeria / Investment Analyst At Lidya Nigeria / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite by Epimy05(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
[b][/b]Am at Lydia now for an aptitude test, please who have an idea on how the interview look like.
Re: Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite by AyoitsMub(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Epimy05:
[b][/b]Am at Lydia now for an aptitude test, please who have an idea on how the interview look like.

Hi, I just got an invite from them. How was the test? Was it just numerical and verbal? And did you do the interview immediately after the test?
Re: Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite by policy12: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
AyoitsMub:

Hi, I just got an invite from them. How was the test? Was it just numerical and verbal? And did you do the interview immediately after the test?

Dear AY how was the interview and did you scale to the second stage? I am going for mine tomorrow is it worth it?
Re: Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite by Phatkings: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
How did u guys apply mine refuse to submit
Re: Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite by AyoitsMub(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
policy12:

Dear AY how was the interview and did you scale to the second stage? I am going for mine tomorrow is it worth it?

I didn't but try your luck!
Re: Lidya Group Aptitude Test Invite by policy12: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2020
AyoitsMub:

I didn't but try your luck!

Gu morning thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlm / Apply For St. Basil Hospital Fresh Graduate & Exp.job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019- 10,000 Teachers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.