Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tears Flow As Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS Operatives Is Buried In Lag - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tears Flow As Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS Operatives Is Buried In Lag (376 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears Flow As Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS Operatives Is Buried In Lag by Iykelinus(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Kolade Johnson, a Nigerian man who was killed by SARS Operatives was buried in Lagos admist agony and tears.

On the 31st of March 2019, late Kolade Johnson was shot while he was at a football viewing center watching a live match. The officer who shot him, Ogunyemi Olalekan was said to have been relieved of his duty after the incident.

Many youths gathered to mourn Late Kolade Johnson as he was buried at the Atan Cemetry, Yaba on Thursday.

Family, friends and well wishers beckoned on the Federal Government to prevail justice.

At about eleven in the morning, the casket containing Kolade Johnson’s corpse arrived at the Atan cemetery, Yaba accompanied by a long convoy of family members, friends, and sympathizers.

See more https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/04/tears-flow-as-kolade-johnson-who-was.html?m=1

Re: Tears Flow As Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS Operatives Is Buried In Lag by olisaEze(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2019
And the idiot who is responsible for this expects to go home and enjoy peace with his wife and kids after leaving sorrow, tears & blood in his wake?angry

Re: Tears Flow As Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS Operatives Is Buried In Lag by Hoodbilonia: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2019
K lo. Tho i be don shake your hand that year for b2 and inside twin lt that year 2010 for uniben. U still lean then o ,u never fat like dis.
Fuc men
Fuc
I knew him ..pol edu
Fuc
It hurts me men. Fuc.
I greet u sir.
SARS have hurt and wasted so many innocent souls. We need to start killing the police . Sars kill 1 ,we kill 50.

(1) (Reply)

2 Men Beaten To Death After Their Vehicle Rammed Into An Easter Procession / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogun / Police Finally Grab Man Who Set Ex’s Family Ablaze, Killing 8 In Ondo (graphic I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.