Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. (3030 Views)

Who Else Notice The Poor MTN Network Today? / Upgrade Your Phone If You Notice The Following / PUBLIC NOTICE: How To Confirm Your SIM Registratn Status To Avoid Being Blocke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Adamsking(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Hello Nairalanders. It's time to put tecno and other products in there place. With the huge market they have in Nigeria they cant give us crappy products at outrageous prices or huddling products so boost their sales on a specific variant.. I know some people might not like this but it's the truth. When their camon 11 and 11 pro where release they pushed only the pro version into the market while holding back the normal version even at an expensive price and now they are doing the same with the spark 3. In the time who should still be using a 1GB Ram phone or 3G phone now. And at stupid prices when the world is going 4G and 5G and higher Ram. Your Facebook app and WhatsApp alone would eat up almost all the Ram space. So people let's come together and kick against them am thing we use Twitter, Facebook and other social networks to air our anger, call out all their promoters and supporters till the right thing is done.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Samson1851(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2019
The wait is over. Xiaomi is finally officially coming to Nigeria on April 24. Extraordinary things are about to happen soon. What are your expectations? This video explains a lot....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y65kPT0iTl8
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Corn99(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5140405/else-noticed-tecno-sparks#77666266

I used all the googling tricks I know, yet tecno doesn't have an official customer service number on the internet, this is 2019, can you just imagine how they're playing with us??

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Adamsking(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
I think we should boycott them. With our population we can do a lot of things. From nairaland to their page's and handles

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Badookelzi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tecno should be banned from the country, they are complet rip off.
my camon 11 takes 4 hrs to charge 3750mah battery and the hotness of the phone can boil beans.
phone i bouht 53k

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by logan2(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
honestly it was only last year i realised that we are heavily scammed by tecno and infinix,because the average nigerian is ignorant,they keep recycling the same phone with same processor,same ram,same epileptic 16gig rom every year at higher price,can you imagine the spark 3 does come with 4g and the face id is as fake as fake could be,i repeatedly opened my friends spark 3 with my face,...... anyway ive ported to umidigi .... i honestly dont like xaomi designs too and their prices

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Badookelzi:
my camon 11 takes 4 hrs to charge 3750mah battery and the hotness of the phone can boil beans.
phone i bouht 53k
gringringrin
If you had spent that money on a midrange Nokia or Xiaomi device...
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Mckandre(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
logan2:
honestly it was only last year i realised that we are heavily scammed by tecno and infinix,because the average nigerian is ignorant,they keep recycling the same phone with same processor,same ram,same epileptic 16gig rom every year at higher price,can you imagine the spark 3 does come with 4g and the face id is as fake as fake could be,i repeatedly opened my friends spark 3 with my face,...... anyway ive ported to umidigi .... i honestly dont like xaomi designs too and their prices
which of the xiaomi phones design did u come across?
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Corn99(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
i just checked on Tecno Ghana facebook page now, and the spark 3 pro is available everywhere there, why Nigeria?

PhenomenalMorgan:

gringringrin
If you had spent that money on a midrange Nokia or Xiaomi device...

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by MrBONE2(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Corn99:
i just checked on Tecno Ghana facebook page now, and the spark 3 pro is available everywhere there, why Nigeria?

grin grin grin

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Necksonnel: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Adamsking:
Hello Nairalanders. It's time to put tecno and other products in there place. With the huge market they have in Nigeria they cant give us crappy products at outrageous prices or huddling products so boost their sales on a specific variant.. I know some people might not like this but it's the truth. When their camon 11 and 11 pro where release they pushed only the pro version into the market while holding back the normal version even at an expensive price and now they are doing the same with the spark 3. In the time who should still be using a 1GB Ram phone or 3G phone now. And at stupid prices when the world is going 4G and 5G and higher Ram. Your Facebook app and WhatsApp alone would eat up almost all the Ram space. So people let's come together and kick against them am thing we use Twitter, Facebook and other social networks to air our anger, call out all their promoters and supporters till the right thing is done.

Why are you pained. They can decide to release 1gb ram for 200k if you're not comfortable with their products, you're free to buy something else. When Apple release their phones with exorbitant prices, a lot people still buy it and still dying to buy it. So all you need is to go for something you like and serve your purpose. That you can also afford. You don't need to fight them it's just a matter of choice. Anyway am not tecno or infinix fan. I rock Samsung.

10 Likes

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by eki2000(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Necksonnel:

Why are you pained. They can decide to release 1gb ram for 200k if you're not comfortable with their products, you're free to buy something else. When Apple release their phones with exorbitant prices, a lot people still buy it and still dying to buy it. So all you need is to go for something you like and serve your purpose. That you can also afford. You don't need to fight them it's just a matter of choice. Anyway am not tecno or infinix fan. I rock Samsung.
I rock Nokia, vowed not to buy over hyped and expensive Samsung. Thanks to Nokia 6(2018), its a nice experience
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by bravesoul247(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Adamsking:
bro, I totally understand you but TECNO release devices that match the prices and if you check, most people buy it cos of the device affordability. If you want device that match the spec you want you can go for it, after all there are so many brands you can choose from.

3 Likes

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by bravesoul247(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Necksonnel:

You're a smart guy amongst the lot. I wonder why they are complaining when there are so many brands.

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by bravesoul247(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
logan2:
scam?? Like you were blindfolded before buying it ba? If you dint like the brand, move on to other brands sho!
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Tallesty1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Necksonnel:

But why did you mention Apple and Tecno on same thread? Show some respect bro.

3 Likes

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Kalapizim(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
The Op should get his alert soongrin

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shut up man undecided. If you don't like Tecno phones, there are other brands in the market to buy. Stop disturbing us as if you were forced you to buy their products.

Tecno saved majority of Nigerians from spending fortunes just to own an Android phone.

Try other brands if you can afford them and stop disturbing us
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by adecamp(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
I still love my Tecno pouvoir 2 and waiting for pouvoir 3 sha. The notch and better design coupled with a 5,000 mah battery go make sense

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by consultancy: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
logan2:
porting from techno to umidigi. lol. bro go get a standard phone okay (samsung, lg, htc, Huawei etc) umidigi ko, ogbongidi ni.
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by pyrex23(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
adecamp:
I still love my Tecno pouvoir 2 and waiting for pouvoir 3 sha. The notch and better design coupled with a 5,000 mah battery go make sense

Na 5000mah dem dey use hold this one
Better get a xiaomi or Nokia device if u value ur money

5k mah on top one mt6580 God dey..

angry

7 Likes

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by pyrex23(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
consultancy:
porting from techno to umidigi. lol. bro go get a standard phone okay (samsung, lg, htc, Huawei etc) umidigi ko, ogbongidi ni.

It's a major upgrade

Samsung midrange devices are expensive

angry
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Simplecity(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Badookelzi:
phone i bouht 53k
chai broad you fxck up ....if you had jejely used 43k out of that to buy Nokia X5 wey dey charge 0-100 in 1hr 30mins and runs on Helios feckin P60.....You for no dey complain rn and you go get change buy sub plenty...like me

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by shogsman(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
It's simple boycott their phones,I have a 4gig ram camon x pro that doesn't serve me even with all the supposed specs,had to get an iPhone 7plus to even the odds,I'm definitely not buying anything tecno or infinix again so it's all about choice,so you don't have to stage a movement ,if people don't realize it,that's their problem.
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Badookelzi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Simplecity:
chai broad you fxck up ....if you had jejely used 43k out of that to buy Nokia X5 wey dey charge 0-100 in 1hr 30mins and runs on Helios feckin P60.....You for no dey complain rn and you go get change buy sub plenty...like me

bro, can the battery take me for 6 hours of movie if fully charged? how is the battery in general?
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by kingxsamz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lol, don't blame those who buy tecno phones. It's just that most of their fans don't have any knowledge about phone specs. That is why if tecno should release any phone with 3,4,6gb ram and 5000 mah battery but with sh!tty processor, they'll all rush to buy it. They don't really know much, they only care about RAM, Battery and camera.
Tecno knows this so they keep releasing same phones but with different designs, cus they know Nigerians would still rush the product.
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by fuckboys: 3:01am On Apr 20, 2019
When people be talking about shitty phones, I can't relate cos I've been using Samsungs since like forever

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by queenet246(f): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2019
I have been using Tecno phones and yes i enjoy all. If its not up to your standard go and get other brands. Stop disturbing us here. And all this ones marketing Xiaomi, na today. Is it not how i went and bought Motorola e4 plus and i regret ever switching from tecno. Rocking my tecno camon 11 pro and its functional no regrets. Ranging from battery, usage, network and every every.
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2019
queenet246:
I have been using Tecno phones and yes i enjoy all. If its not up to your standard go and get other brands. Stop disturbing us here. And all this ones marketing Xiaomi, na today. Is it not how i went and bought Motorola e4 plus and i regret ever switching from tecno. Rocking my tecno camon 11 pro and its functional no regrets. Ranging from battery, usage, network and every every.
can I gift you my google pixel baby?
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by queenet246(f): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2019
CHESTER48:
can I gift you my google pixel baby?

I would love a gift for Easter. Thanks.
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by Youngsage: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2019
queenet246:

Cheeeiii...

Please tell us, what xiaomi device you've previously used?

The two brands emboldened above are 2 different brands, just so you know.

Enjoy your tecno.
Re: Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. by rattlesnake(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2019
I bought infinix 60k and sold it after 3 hours for 40k...

It's low lives that uses those BS phones...

Gsmarena don't even list them

Thrash

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Is FAKE!!! / All Tecno Factory Signed Firmware FREE [downloads] / I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.