Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail (10331 Views)

NJC Reinstates Justice Ofili-ajumogobia As Judge Of Federal High Court / ‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Justice Ofili-ajumogobia As Court Strikes Out Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Aslong as one doesn’t take money to influence any case there nothing to fear. People giving u stuff based on Ur relationships shudnt be a crime either.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by bigpicture001: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Alegro shey na supreme Court justice..?
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A systemic purge against Southern Judges. The North will never come to the realization of the rise of Southern minds in the judiciary.

When I write on Nairaland, I don't write for the feeble minded, millennials, or those who have childish disposition. I write for men and women who look beyond the actions taken, but into the motives that defines the actions. You can take an unjust move against a just cause. It is still INJUSTICE.

Richdad

Are you for real ? Produce the name of any "northern" Jude whom you are sure is corrupt and present to effc then let's c it justice won't be done
Stop this low mentality attitude

3 Likes

Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

See how the defence lawyer quickly withdrew the motion. She for sleep for jail while prosecution dey study bail application.
cheesy
Smart lawyer!
Didn't want to join issues with the opposing counsel cool
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by ogunsj: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A systemic purge against Southern Judges. The North will never come to the realization of the rise of Southern minds in the judiciary.

When I write on Nairaland, I don't write for the feeble minded, millennials,
or those who have childish disposition. I write for men and women who look beyond the actions taken, but into the motives that defines the actions. You can take an unjust move against a just cause. It is still INJUSTICE.

Richdad
don't worry, when a southern president gets there he should equally systemically purge the northern judges. or do you have anything to lose if she go to jail?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

When I write on Nairaland, I don't write for the feeble minded, millennials, or those who have childish disposition. I write for men and women who look beyond the actions taken, but into the motives that defines the actions. You can take an unjust move against a just cause. It is still INJUSTICE.

Richdad

Only the truly discerning minds can remove the veil and probe further to uncover the underlying motive(s) behind every action.

Oftentimes, the reasons adduced are facades that are akin to giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

That said, if there are hard evidences to back up proven cases of malfeasance and abuse of public trust, the law must take its course.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by olisaEze(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Are we cleaning house or just hiding dirt under the rug!? Why is Danladi Umar still on the bench and not in a dock!?

Well as my people say, “as u make ur bed so u will lie on it”. If the big man house nor fall, how goat for take count sh*t for d roof?

Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by aspiring44: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Justice been judged is a principle and doctrine of
Lady justice herself. Without fear nor favour

Judge accordingly what is demanded of you.

Separating kangaroo judgement from fair judgement should be supreme
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by fyneguy: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
aolawale025:
Court freed her. Efcc should just have appealed

Did she meet the bail condition immediately it was granted?
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
To tickle this afi dey hungry me....but there will be an out come either she reward me handsomely or she throw me in jail.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by writeprof(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Sadly, all these are made possible by a DIS-UNITED Southern political elites and leaders who are either blind or assume to be blind to these action and the UNITED front that Northern political elites put up when it comes to the governance of the country.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by ridbell01(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
many southerners has suffered in this woman hand because they couldnot her demand but you are writing nonsense..I pray you are directly affected by a corrupt jugde one day

2 Likes

Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
See how she fresh o.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by adebayo111: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thisis2raw:
please when will the likes of Tinubu, Ameachi, Akapbio etc fall?
when pdp wins next election and have the balls to bring them in. Ur bro Jonathan had the opportunity but being a corrupt man himself made it impossible to jail tinubu and the rest
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by adebayo111: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
ridbell01:
many southerners has suffered in this woman hand because they couldnot her demand but you are writing nonsense..I pray you are directly affected by a jugde one day
on point
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by adebayo111: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
writeprof:

Sadly, all these are made possible by a DIS-UNITED Southern political elites and leaders who are either blind or assume to be blind to these action and the UNITED front that Northern political elites put up when it comes to the governance of the country.
should we look the other way cos she is from the south? Her action during the time in question affected all tribes. She is being tried for an offence she commited not because she is a southerner
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by Fixedmaches255: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by NoRetreat(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thisis2raw:
please when will the likes of Tinubu, Ameachi, Akapbio etc fall?
grindmill of Justice grinds gradually and slowly but surely.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by writeprof(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
adebayo111:
should we look the other way cos she is from the south? Her action during the time in question affected all tribes. She is being tried for an offence she commited not because she is a southerner

Her prosecution is not the bone of contention here.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by Banmeallday: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Is it not good for southerners. WHen freedom fighters were trying they were joking, and dancing to talentless quack voiced Davido
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
EFCC Lagos, saw her
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by laudate: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
aolawale025:
Court freed her. Efcc should just have appealed

Thank you! Two courts have tried and set her free, on charges of illegal enrichment.

EFCC's argument against her was weak, and lacked sufficient evidence.

Instead of going back to reframe their arguments and get solid proof, in order to appeal the court ruling, they decided to re-arrest her, as she was coming out of a courtroom, where the presiding judge had just set her free. Can you imagine how clueless EFCC must be?? shocked

They will still file another case which will be thrown out again, because they have not done their homework. This is stuvpidity at its' peak.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by laudate: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
ridbell01:
many southerners has suffered in this woman hand because they couldnot her demand but you are writing nonsense..I pray you are directly affected by a jugde one day
What exactly did they suffer? Can you list it? Or are you just indulging in rumour mongering and spreading of fake news?? shocked
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by ridbell01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
laudate:

What exactly did they suffer? Can you list it? Or are you just indulging in rumour mongering and spreading of fake news?? shocked
read my message very well and don't read it with your ethnic sentiment and I want you to say amen to that my prayer
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by laudate: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
ridbell01:
read my message very well and don't read it with your ethnic sentiment and I want you to say amen to that my prayer
Your post is still not making sense. undecided I asked you a simple question.

Instead of answering it, you started dribbling around, rambling incoherently and making uncoordinated remarks. I repeat: "What exactly did those southerners suffer in her hands? Can you list them?"

If you cannot, it means you are just a peddler of fake news and unsubstantiated rumour.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by ridbell01(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
laudate:

Your post is still not making sense. undecided I asked you a simple question.

Instead of answering it, you started dribbling around, rambling incoherently and making uncoordinated remarks. I repeat: "What exactly did those southerners differ in her hands? Can you list them?"

If you cannot, it means you are just a peddler of fake news and unsubstantiated rumour.
I have seen that feature in you even before this time go back to my first message and read it again ..youve allowed ethnicity to blocked your sense of reasoning..let me tell you am a Yoruba guy the justice in portharcoart that was arrested was also a Yoruba man(justice ademola)I have never come out to defend him and the virtue is in me that I should not allow ethnicity or religion to blocked my brain
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by laudate: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
ridbell01:
I have seen that feature in you even before this time go back to my first message and read it again ..youve allowed ethnicity to blocked your sense of reasoning..let me tell you am a Yoruba guy the justice in portharcoart that was arrested was also a Yoruba man(justice ademola)I have never come out to defend him and the virtue is in me that I should not allow ethnicity or religion to blocked my brain

Guy, you are still rambling. I didn't ask if you were Yoruba, Edo, Efik, Jukun, Ijaw or Nupe. I am not interested in your ethnicity. undecided

I just asked you a simple question. "What exactly did those southerners suffer in her hands? Can you list them?" shocked This question was asked in reference to Justice Rita Ajumohobia, who you claimed "southerners have suffered in her hands."

Instead of answering the question, you are just rambling and beating around the bush. Na wa, o! Obviously, since you cannot answer the question, it means you have been peddling fake news and rumours.
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by ridbell01(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
laudate:

Guy, you are still rambling. I didn't ask if you were Yoruba, Edo, Efik, Jukun, Ijaw or Nupe. I am not interested in your ethnicity. undecided

I just asked you a simple question. "What exactly did those southerners suffer in her hands? Can you list them?" shocked This question was asked in reference to Justice Rita Ajumohobia, who you claimed "southerners have suffered in her hands."

Instead of answering the question, you are just rambling and beating around the bush. Na wa, o! Obviously, since you cannot answer the question, it means you have been peddling fake news and rumours.
I have answered this your question from my first message but you can't decode that cus you've allowed ethnicity to block your brain
Re: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail by laudate: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
ridbell01:
I have answered this your question from my first message but you can't decode that cus you've allowed ethnicity to block your brain
Oga, you sabi lie, o! shocked Chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure / Pandora: Oyetola Denies Link With London Properties / Nigeria Records Zero Revenue From Oil Export As Subsidy Hits N199bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.