Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Let Me Show You A Business You Can Make #200,000 And Above Consistently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Business You Can Make #200,000 And Above Consistently (470 Views)

How To Consistently Make 100K — 250K Monthly As A Freelancer / Make 200 Naira Every Day On Insme / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You A Business You Can Make #200,000 And Above Consistently by EISDigital: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Today, I'm going to show you a business you can go into and you can be making #200,000 and above cool cash steadily.

First, you must know that you will need to put effort into this business for you to make money. No effort = No money.

What is the business about?

There is no doubt that the Internet has become an essential tool in education, because students are able to access millions of educational materials ranging from eBooks to tutorial videos and many more.

But many students in the developing world like Nigeria have little access to the Internet. As a matter of fact, where we have access to the Internet, download speed can be painfully slow.

To address this problem of access to information on the internet, hundreds of colleges and universities have adopted off-line e-libraries that store millions of digital educational materials for instructors and students.

Now imagine you are able to provide a solution where students can access over 35 million digital materials from the browser of their laptops and computers without CONNECTING to the internet. Where students can watch and download tutorial videos, read eBooks and journals for their research without CONNECTING to the internet.

Which Institutions have started using this solution?
- Nigerian Defence Academy
- University of Jos
- Ajayi Crowther Univeristy
- Yobe State University
- Usman Danfodio University
- Jigawa State University
- Baze Univeristy
And so many other Secondary schools and Universities.

How do you make money?

You make money by selling an e-library solution called 'eGranary'. You can get more information on eGranary on google.
There are lots of schools you can introduce the eGranary to and you will be making lots of money. If you have a network of friends and relatives you can leverage on, why not use the opportunity?

Want to know how you can market the eGranary and start making money? Join my eGranary Marketing Class by clicking the link below:
https:///D1YO7ihjRzh7Nb3fws8BJH

PS: I noticed the link is not working properly. So if you are interested, drop me a message on Whatsapp so I can add you to the Group. 09028973484
Re: Let Me Show You A Business You Can Make #200,000 And Above Consistently by Paulfish: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Let Me Show You A Business You Can Make #200,000 And Above Consistently by EISDigital: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Gemstone Business In Nigeria: A Book / I Will Do All Your Typing/article writing Work for you @#0.60 kobo per word / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.