Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ghanaian Policewoman Whose Sex Tape Was Leaked Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Policewoman Whose Sex Tape Was Leaked Speaks (1625 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Lagos Pastor Whose Sex Tape Went Viral Is Forced To Relocate His Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Policewoman Whose Sex Tape Was Leaked Speaks by unclexofficial: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
The Ghanaian policewoman whose sex tape was leaked, has finally spoken after the video went viral. The Sunyani based police constable who went into hiding when the video leaked online, said she was shocked that a private video which was meant for her boyfriend could find her way into the media at her blind side.

The Ghanaian policewoman whose sex tape leaked, said the masturbation video was for her boyfriend who is based in Italy. According to her, she was supposed to send the video by Whatsapp but she faced challenges sending the video to her boyfriend, James.The policewoman disclosed that she sought help on sending the video from a friend, however she saved a copy of the video and had been blackmailing her. Unable to raise the amount demanded from her, the person leaked the video to other friends and it finally ended on social media.

“I am very sorry for my conduct but this is what really happened. I am pulling myself to together and have learned a lot of lessons. I do not even think I will want to own a phone with a camera”, the remorseful police officer told the media over the 6 minutes video. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/ghanaian-policewoman-whose-sex-tape-was-leaked-speaks/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Sad Scenes As Body Of Missing Adewura Is Finally Found In Canal / 20 "Big Yahoo Boys" Arrested By The EFCC [see Photos And Forfeited Properties] / Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.