Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) (57029 Views)

Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / COVID-19: Man Gains Over 100kg Within 5 Months Of Lockdown In Wuhan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Even for male again, some nairaland boys dey do comparison with female boobs again.
It's very easy to lure some of you.
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Guruindahouse(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
This news was released back in Jan 2018.

He also underwent surgery.

I remembered that I watched his documentary on YouTube late last year.
Here is the link https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/5420837/worlds-fattest-boy-arya-permana-30-stone-loses-12/amp/
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by maynation(f): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
I am the only person who prefers the old him??

Those saggy fleshes are huge turn offs.
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
He is happier now. Watch his video on YouTube. They are planning to do surgery on him to remove the extra skin.

Shibaraba:
Boy looks happier when he was chubby
At least everywhere full
No be now wey him skin dey sag like condom wey dem don use finish.
Looks like he was forced and he doesn't like it one bit. Look him body language.
Me no send body weight o. As a matter of fact I love my big ladies. Kpomo better pass dried fish. I call them union bank...big strong reliable
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by gonkin(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kid with grandma boobs. Dude never ever take off your shirt when u wanna make out

Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Its always better to loose weight thru exercise and monitoring of diet than Gastric Bypass or any other surgery. Now see a small boy carrying excess skin like an old woman. He will still require another surgery to tighten the skin which will not still look good.

If u want to loose weight, pls go thru the honourable door. That said, I need to loose 20kg. I need strength oh Lord
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
God forbid..
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Xtdott(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
In an interview, he was asked what he wanted most in this life, and his response was that he wanted to become thin. According to him, he stopped taking noodles, oily food and many others to achieve his current goal.

He want to become thin...�����
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by SmartMugu: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hope the slay ladies that want to eat everything available for free from a guy see this.
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
thablogger:
In 2016, Arya Permana became the world's heaviest child as he was weighing 192 kilograms which was equivalent to 30 stones.

But in just 3 years, he was able to work it out to loose over 100kg, he currently weighs 86 kg after so much hard work.

In an interview, he was asked what he wanted most in this life, and his response was that he wanted to become thin. According to him, he stopped taking noodles, oily food and many others to achieve his current goal.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/the-world-heaviest-kid-looses-over.html

this is wrong mehn
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by ONYEDIKAJAH(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
thablogger:
In 2016, Arya Permana became the world's heaviest child as he was weighing 192 kilograms which was equivalent to 30 stones.

But in just 3 years, he was able to work it out to loose over 100kg, he currently weighs 86 kg after so much hard work.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/the-world-heaviest-kid-looses-over.html

Interesting

Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Decolonel(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
What will happen to the saggy boobs and skin?
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is what happens when you lose weight very fast especially when you're overweight.
They should have consulted a good dietician that will span the weight loss over a period of 6 to 8 years at least; Gradual weight loss.
Now he'll require surgery to remove the excess skin and wont have that "summer" body again
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Decolonel:
What will happen to the saggy boobs and skin?
Will require surgery
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sparkle777:
Its always better to loose weight thru exercise and monitoring of diet than Gastric Bypass or any other surgery. Now see a small boy carrying excess skin like an old woman. He will still require another surgery to tighten the skin which will not still look good.

If u want to loose weight, pls go thru the honourable door. That said, I need to loose 20kg. I need strength oh Lord
I'll tell you what to do. Just some tips that really helped me. Text me on WhatsApp. Number in my signature
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
At least everywhere full
Looks like he was forced and he doesn't like it one bit. Look him body language.
Me no send body weight o. As a matter of fact I love my big ladies. Kpomo better pass dried fish. I call them union bank...big strong reliable
Lol....do you know meaning of obesity and its health consequences

1 Like

Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
I wish BUBU can lose more weight like this young chap....
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by tatacherie: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amazing transformation!
Congrats to him
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Odomero118(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oboy this one pass obesity
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by uwajeh(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Omo see d Bobby like those olosho wee get wey dey use foam bra decieve us
. * Deceive and not Decieve. kiss
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
What kind of wahala be this... Look at his sagged body like an 80 year grand ma.

His breast don even fall finish grin grin grin
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Mruwa1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
At least everywhere full
bad guy i like dem big too wink
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Umeadi09(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
OP oshay no be only hard work, person way undergo surgery na him u say na after hard work Weldon Sir
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by sanni32opemipo: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
old news
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
he needs surgery as soon as possible to cut off those excess fleshes.
indeed, fats know no age, impressive!
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
His manhood too will have loads of saggy flesh
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
At least everywhere full
lolz
Re: Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sparkle777:

if one more weight "the normal way"

Will the person still be liable to loose skin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.