Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,905 members, 7,838,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Adeyinka Grandson, Shut Up, type a cv And Get A New Job - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adeyinka Grandson, Shut Up, type a cv And Get A New Job (477 Views)

Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death / Olubadan: Markets To Shut Down In Oyo On Monday / Markets Shut Down In Abeokuta In Honour Of A Late King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson, Shut Up, type a cv And Get A New Job by constancefriday(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
The Enemies of a Man are members of his own household. Matthew 10:36
Whoever is heaping the blame of the malaise or unstructuring of our society on People from outside it indigenously is fooling himself/herself absolutely.
What destroys a nation comes from within that nation, not from outside. This was said by the Ceasar of Rome himself centuries ago, when Roman citizens were being taught to heap the blame of the issues of Rome on foreigners who live in Rome.
Who destroyed Babylon? Wasn't it Beltshazzar the grandson of Nebuchadnezzar? When he took the gold cups from the Holy Temple of GOD to drink shekpe during a party in the palace, then GOD allowed the Medo-Persians invade Babylon and destroy it.
Read - Daniel 5:1-31
The 911 terror attacks wouldn't have been successful if indigenous American insiders didn't create a fertile atmosphere for terrorists to attack them in their political policies.
Who sold Jesus out? Wasn't it Judas, his family member? Who handed Jesus over to be crucified by The Roman Imperials? Wasn't it Caiaphas & co. Jewish Brothers of Jesus, i can go on and on and we'll have a long list.
Xenophobically laying all the blame for the troubles in your nativeland is a piss poor argument, it shows an absolute lack of clear sight and it shows a lack of adequate oversight of the underlying causes of trouble within your nativeland.
I can't really blame anyone who's a guest in my house for the troubles in my house, i need to look inside my house and pin point who's selling us out.
So AdeyinkaGrandson, type a cv and go find a better job to do, you have nothing reasonable to say.

Apostle Constance Friday JP is a Preacher, Teacher, Humanitarian and an expert in Peace and Conflict analysis.

(1) (Reply)

Statistics Of Nigerian Crime Rate / History Books / Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.