Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos (39389 Views)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Westtimeline: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin You won fight Nigerian man. You think na indomie we dey chop for here.

3 Likes

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Almunjid(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Wen akpu meet macaroni

At the mention of Akpu... macaroni go melt. grin

2 Likes

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by xynerise: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Those comments hailing the Nigerian guys are just dumb people. Only if you understand what it means

1 Like

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by dominique(f): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nigerians constituting nuisance everywhere they go especially in Italy and India

1 Like

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by mrkings84(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chai... Oyinbo land is so organized. So the police came with ambulance just to separate and arrest two fighters whereas in my country burned victims are being carried in a danfo bus without even FIRST AID BOX....

GOD ABEG, IN MY NEXT WORLD, ABEG NO EVER ALLOW ME TO BE A NIGERIAN... ABEG I USE GOD NAME BEG U
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by YoungAncient1: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Albanians are some of the most notorious gangsters in Europe and US. I am sure they will retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by bionixs: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lordvaryx:
Never will you see Onitsha boys behaves themselves outside this country.
coward! hiding behind your techno keypad , typing rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by castrol180(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
These guys are making things bad for the intending travellers
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Akabuking: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Wen akpu meet macaroni
made in Aba akpu.

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by laivwire(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
How can you go to another country and be making crime headlines on a daily? How many Ghanaians or Americans do we hear peddling drugs or fighting on our streets here in Naija.

Very soon we’ll be blacklisted from every western country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by eddie7: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nice gist... This story & thread shouldn't be here... Crime ke... It should rather be under entertainment
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Oblivionsmiles: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Some Nigerians keep giving us a bad name outside. When will we get to the point when Nigeria will no longer be associated with vices

[i][/i]Kindly check my signature for your amazing gifts
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Tibejsnart: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
[

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Redeakaa(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
aribisala0:
Okoro are strong sha
Not easy to eat stones with no water
hw u take knw say i strong well well
me dah don like showing my sef

ehn.........as for the eating stone without water.......tor na u knw dah one o
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by LZAA: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lordvaryx:
Never will you see Onitsha boys behaves themselves outside this country.

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by mobi99(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
trust me, that home boys no pass omo Ibo, we take no shit from any body ...igbo boy 4lyf
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by uuzba(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lordvaryx:
Never will you see Onitsha boys behaves behaving themselves outside this country.
...behaving ..
-
People learn nation building and national identity in their early years in school. Things like national anthem, pledged, nation history.
If you guys didn't learn, then you go out of the country as a solo village man and disgrace your nation.

1 Like

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
2 Nigerians against an albenian, and we are celebrating them.

1 Like

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by uuzba(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oblivionsmiles:
Some Nigerians keep giving us a bad name outside. When will we get to the point when Nigeria will no longer be associated with vices

[i][/i]Kindly check my signature for your amazing gifts
All the private schools set up in Nigeria that teach their kids how to ignore Nigeria. Using iPad in classroom when others kids are dying of hunger, do these rich kids give Nigeria a good name outside Nigeria?
When you want to show whiteman that you are developed and trendy, they will just carry CNN and show you some of your local news of your fellow Nigerians dying of hunger and ethnic violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Zombicmodz: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Why the gloating ?

One of the boys had his neck broken.
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Litmus: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Are Albanians Italians, so why advice Nigerians alone to act like Romans? Then again Romans where a pretty combative lot in their time. My truth is, Nigerians should defend themselves wherever they are, take no rubbish from anyone. The only pity in the tale is that the Nigerians –if they are Nigerians – didn’t do too well in the fight. It took two of them against one Albanian and the Albanian left one of us, supposedly, with an injured neck.

2 Likes

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lordvaryx:
Never will you see Onitsha boys behave themselves outside this country.

Last but onitsha boys asked to leave Nigeria, u refused n shouted Nigeria or death.

Why do u love these lawless onitsha boys so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Litmus: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Actually, studying the picture and knowing how the West can lie and how Africans on Niaraland like to hate Nigerians, it could be that reverse of report happened. In other words, it could be that Two Albanians took on One Nigerian, the Nigerian knocked out one of them but was injured himself while the other Albanian ran away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Benwallt(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Beaten unconscious or to pre-coma
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Angeldada55(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na who the Albanian man think say him be ? Hercules ? grin

And this one come go break neck join...mugu tongue

Anyway, thank you...NEXT !!!
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin. Only those who know the value of

Amala
Eba
Fufu
Pounded yam
Tuwo

Will understand why am smiling. cheesy
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by CloudResident(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
The rates of misdemeanor of Nigerians living in Italy recently will soon provoke them into reviewing their immigration laws on African countries especially Nigerians.
Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by shogsman(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nigerians outside the country always making a mess of the country's name,and y'all taking pride in this stupid altercation.later now y'all will be wailing when they deny you visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
hmmm
Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lordvaryx:
Never will you see Onitsha boys behave themselves outside this country.

How do you know they are Onitsha boys? They could be Owerri, Benin or even Ogbomosho boys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos by Dami12345: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Albanians are some of the most notorious gangsters in Europe and US. I am sure they will retaliate.

And that is exactly what I thought.Nigerians in that district should flee.

Those guya are john wick?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) / Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding / Delta Police Station Empty As Cultists Raid Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.