Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support (24703 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by gistgod: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Kolade Johnson who was killed by SARS stray bullet while watching Liverpool FC match at Olu Aboderin Street, Onipetesi, Lagos State was laid to rest at Atan cemetery, Yaba accompanied by a long convoy of family members, friends, and sympathizers. Gistvic Reports.

Kolade Johnson's Mother Comes Out To Thank Nigerians for their help and support.

She said:

"On behalf of my Family, I am very grateful for all the help & support everyone has shown"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/mother-of-kolade-johnson-who-was-killed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Heo. Sorry ma o. This is heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by ultimatekint(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sorry my sister��
God will console you IJN��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by TheMainMan: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Take heart ma... All is well

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Harrymig1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
God'll comfort and strengthen you Ma.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Lotel: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Op.. This ur topic is misleading oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Namzy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na waa for abbreviation thought they killed the mother too

10 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Cletus77(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lotel:
Op.. This ur topic is misleading oo
I swear...I thought it was Kolade's mother killed by SARS..

I wanted to conclude that Nigeria is doomed under this administration

13 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
The killer cop shud be beheaded

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by SEEDORF441(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Special Anti Robbery Squad indeed
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by mrp0806: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
They should give the boy knife and matchet to fight back spiritually

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by bomsybomsy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
We have genuine land for sale, just beside the Federal University Otuoke , Bayelsa State. You can use it to build good self contain hostels for students,Which is urgently needed by the yearly increase in student population.

Our comprehensive research in some nigerian universities show that,Hostel accommodation for students have always been in short supply in Nigeria Universities, Polytechnics, and other higher institutions.Simple reason,Most higher institutions in Nigeria enroll students in tens of thousands. And many of these higher institutions do not have ready hostel accommodation for the massive student population they attract from all over Nigeria to their schools.Even the Universities, Polytechnics and other higher institutions in Nigeria who have student hostel within their premises do not have enough rooms to cater for the accommodation needs of 70 percent of their student population.Therefore, the majority of students seek youth hostels or student accommodation outside of the school environment. Thousands of students are in constant need of hostel accommodation year in year out in higher institutions all over Nigeria.Therefore building student hostels provides a huge opportunity for you to earn good returns on your investment,.....0-8-0-3-7-9-0-3-4-4-4
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Praisesongz: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
SARS SARS SARS!!!
how many times I call una mama?
Hmm hmmmmm
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by lordraiden(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
This ppl have brought more pain than joy
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by castrol180(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is sad...sorry mama. RIP Kolade!

Any SARS reading this now should not try me cos I'm gonna smash anybody's head on rock. Just try and see

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by iaamxavier(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
The lord will strengthen you momma

Until the president children or a substantial senators child is killed by sars then we can see the end

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by bulldrinks: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
ARE YOU A WORKING CLASS LADY AND BASED IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA AND SURROUNDING CITIES AND TOWNS AND YOU ARE READY FOR SERIOUS AND GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS THAT WOULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE OF A LIFETIME?

On the platform of love are these Abuja based working class eligible bachelors who are smart, romantic and handsome bobos and await you on the real deal PLATFORM OF LOVE

1) Oladayo A - Banker, Abuja
2) Emeka E - Social Worker, Abuja
3) Gerlad J - Civil Servant, Abuja
4) Nwosu O - Business Man, Abuja
5) Oladimeji A - Banker, Abuja

All you need to do is add the ADMIN OF THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE on Whatsapp and Telegram, get your details verified and let the love connect begins. Also, singles ready for marriage from other cities and states across Nigeria are also verified on the platform. Unlike other platforms that charge you for love, we dont charge ANYONE a dime.

NOTE: The couple on our official DP on Whatsapp and Telegram are basking wonderfully in the beauty of their marriage. They met, fell in love and got married on the platform of love and will be celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of months from now. A couple other weddings preparations are underway on the platform of love already and more and more matchmaking connections are happening EVERY SINGLE DAY because we mean serious business of love matchmaking. NO JOKE!
You still a doubting Thomas? We just can't help your 'next level of thomasicological infracbrouhaha'

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship. If you are looking for 2nd wife. If you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby> if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) or if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

IT IS THE OPERATION 'YOU MUST NOT END THIS YEAR STILL SINGLE'

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
SARS the killer
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by lordraiden(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
mrp0806:
They should give the boy knife and matchet to fight back spiritually
this is not nollywood
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Toosure70: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
End this evil please.
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by AfroSamurai: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Any news about the bastards who murdered the guy in cold blood. In believe social media and regular media should follow the story and their trial and ensure they face the full wrath of the law. I know for one Nigerians always tend to forget.

It's high time we set an example for this trigger happy police officers who believe they can innocently kill a Nigerian and go scud free.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by SamOyovwi: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Even me. That's what I thought
Cletus77:

I swear...I thought it was Kolade's mother killed by SARS..

I wanted to conclude that Nigeria is doomed under this administration
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by bowerazzi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
gistgod:
@Gistvic.com

Kolade Johnson who was killed by SARS stray bullet while watching Liverpool FC match at Olu Aboderin Street, Onipetesi, Lagos State was laid to rest at Atan cemetery, Yaba accompanied by a long convoy of family members, friends, and sympathizers. Gistvic Reports.

Kolade Johnson's Mother Comes Out To Thank Nigerians for their help and support.

She said:

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/mother-of-kolade-johnson-who-was-killed.html

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by Gabson001(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Take chest ma
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by sunkieisland(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gabson001:
Take chest ma
It's not funny.
Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by babsthegreat: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Axefixed:
Lol
wetin dey worry u what is lol

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support by babsthegreat: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gabson001:
Take chest ma
u need to be flogged

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison / Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) / YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.