Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office (62106 Views)

Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by yungsmith(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Funke cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Topmaike007(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
I can see lalasticlala hand in this
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Fukuxaho: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
[e

Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by sanni32opemipo: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
nonsense ;
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by kmaster007: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
black Africana I hail ooooo
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by KingSango(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow are snakes in season grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by EDIBLESS10: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

Woe to him that depends on another man for arm.trust in God and He will cause men to favour u
I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by greatermeme: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
indigenous234:
Mama I made it again .. .. FTC !!!!

How come I've not gotten my own allawi ?

Some pastors are smiling now,especialy one in Lagos called TB Jo. ...... Expect to see Mr weah in Lagos on an official visit anytime soon.
FTC! FTC!! FTC!!! *Hisssssssssssssss*
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by lilachiever(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Cleary Clearie

You still never see food chop since Feb 12
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Chinonye02: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Looking at Advertisement from all Angles.

Our boards are currently available
Lets take your Products to your target market.

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES on all the major BILLBOARDs in Lagos.
Our Agency is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Billboard Advertisement and Branding.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
3. Flexible Advert Plans
4.You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
5. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges and billboards in Lagos.

Contact us for more details:
Billboardnigeria55@gmail.com
Tel: 08034379263
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Jamesonbrown(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lala angry grin

You Don reach Liberia grin
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Coolgent(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Buhari see weting u cos with the so called RATS in your offices
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maybe George Weah is dead and I'd cloned. They are trying to change the face lock to the president office according to our ipob brothers.

grin grin grin
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
pinky and the brain....

nepapole:
E better pass the one wey 2 rats (jerry and jerry) chase comot.
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Anduku: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
He will soon be here to visit TB Joshua
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Gkemz: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
African leaders can never cease to amaze me. Rat pursued Buhari while Snake pursued Weah out of office.
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by dam2000(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Africa magic
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by mrteewhy0104(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hope they didn't swallow money
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by RexTramadol1: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
cry

How could I forget my encounter with the Black Mamba ?

Na everything you don experience

U for don experience death too o
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by amaniro: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lamasta:
Africa and superstition na 5&6 pls someone should help me with that Zuma pix abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Blacksavage: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awon mami ti de.. Lol Bobo you had better go and pay your dues.
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by damoobaba: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Snakes Don carry their wahala enter Liberia. I no wan hear say inoki (Gorrilla) steal money O.
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by fredcomsat: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

This your format is stale.Get a life bruv
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Denikayan: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good evening to my Benin and Kogi people

I always appreciate you guys everyday
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by King44(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
BleedingPen:
Two black snakes have been found in the office of Liberia's President, George Weah.

Igbere TV learnt that the development has forced the former African best footballer to work from his private residence since Wednesday.

Liberia's Press Secretary, Smith Toby, said the two snakes were found in the Foreign Affairs Ministry building, housing Weah’s presidential office.

Igbere TV recalls that the office of the president has been based in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs since a fire in 2006 gutted the official presidential mansion.

All staff have been advised to stay away from work until April 22.

“It’s just to make sure that crawling and creeping things get fumigated from the building,” Tobi said while justifying the reasons for the notice.

Igbere TV gathered that workers in the Ministry tried to kill the snakes but never succeeded.

“The snakes were never killed,” Toby said.

“There was a little hole somewhere through which they made their way back.”

Igbere TV recalls that a similar incident happened in Nigeria when President Muhammadu Buhari left the country for about three months on “medical ground.”

Following the three months period of disuse, ‘rodents’ caused a lot of damage to the furnitures and interiors in his office, making it impossible for him to operate from the office for months.

He reportedly worked from his official residence while the office was being refurbished.

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/615155/breaking-snakes-chase-president-away-from-office/

that naija rodent case is a scam, shey is naija not the same country where Gucci snake swallows millions of naira abegi no add naija case at all
Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Ogaga87(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nigeria and Liberia truly share share things in common

Re: Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office by Insectkiller: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nah only "Igbere TV" go fit carry this news..

Sorry George Weah! Nah ur people come say hello to you..
No vex! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) / Portuguese President Marcelo Helps Rescue Two Women At Sea / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.