Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Become A Freelance Writer With No Experience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Become A Freelance Writer With No Experience (741 Views)

Nicholas Idoko: My Experience As A Freelance Software Developer | Part 1 / Article Writer with correct keyword placements for hire / Director J Needs A Freelance Graphics Artist & Website Developer Around Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Freelance Writer With No Experience by Deniafe: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
If you have been through the process of reflecting on what online job would suit you best, and have come to the conclusion to put your writing skill to test, even though you haven’t written for anyone else but yourself, or anywhere else but your journal; well welcome! Because I will give you tips on how to become a freelance writer with no experience.
Let me let you in on one secret: there is hardly a business online that will become a long steady source of income, that won’t involve having a website/blog, the website is like the foundation of every online business, the ground work. Just consider it, whether as an affiliate marketer, or graphic designer, as long as you work online, you need an online presence, and having a website is going to give you that.

And so the number one tip I am going to be giving you is:

(1) (Reply)

Legit Income Programs That Pays Daily And Weekly In Nigeria 2019 / Ythjokngfgnj / Pleases I Need Clearity On How To Fix This Problem On My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.