Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? (4228 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Baby Bump As She Expects Baby Number 2 (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by chiomarita: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Big Brother Naija’s TBoss is pregnant and radiating in these wedding-themed photos alleged to be that of her wedding to Uti Nwachukwu.

It would be recalled that news went viral weeks ago that new Big Brother Baby is on the way, as Tboss is reportedly carrying Uti Nwachukwu’s seed inside her after he fired a ‘shot’.

The rumours was from the ‘Rumour has it’ boss, Stella Dimokokorkus.

She wrote; ” What am I hearing?great news it is if you ask me!….them say one controversial reality star from two yrs ago don FALL pregnant for her fellow reality star from many yrs back but the bobo is beating about the Bush with excuses. I am comforted by the forefathers saying that we cannot hide love or pregnancy or drunkenness. #scriptover. #whiteandblack #ebonyandivory #nonamesmentioned. #unawehdoneoh.

See some of the photos from their alleged secret wedding below and also spot her baby bump…more photos of the couple at https://pearlsnews.com/bbnaijas-tboss-flaunts-baby-bump-as-she-weds-uti-nwachukwu-photos-2/

Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by Emm22(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Finally!!!
Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by ojun50(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Soon bbm baby show go start
Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
I heard that the person you love was beaten and killed because of you.
If you want to know him just look at the cross of Calvary.
You will see him; he still loves you and his name is Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by coolebux(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Which e-diot is reporting this nonsense
Yuzless topic

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by chuckdelis: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
See tboss back like mama chi-chi
Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by Lotel: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
chiomarita:
Big Brother Naija’s TBoss is pregnant and radiating in these wedding-themed photos alleged to be that of her wedding to Uti Nwachukwu.

It would be recalled that news went viral weeks ago that new Big Brother Baby is on the way, as Tboss is reportedly carrying Uti Nwachukwu’s seed inside her after he fired a ‘shot’.

The rumours was from the ‘Rumour has it’ boss, Stella Dimokokorkus.

She wrote; ” What am I hearing?great news it is if you ask me!….them say one controversial reality star from two yrs ago don FALL pregnant for her fellow reality star from many yrs back but the bobo is beating about the Bush with excuses. I am comforted by the forefathers saying that we cannot hide love or pregnancy or drunkenness. #scriptover. #whiteandblack #ebonyandivory #nonamesmentioned. #unawehdoneoh.

See some of the photos from their alleged secret wedding below and also spot her baby bump…more photos of the couple at https://pearlsnews.com/bbnaijas-tboss-flaunts-baby-bump-as-she-weds-uti-nwachukwu-photos-2/

1 Like

Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by Uyi168: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
I heard that the person you love was beaten and killed because of you.
If you want to know him just look at the cross of Calvary.
You will see him; he still loves you and his name is Jesus.
Was his death necessary at all?..
An all powerful god should have limitless ways of getting things done..
Sacrificing himself to himself to save mankind to himself sounds crazy to me...

1 Like

Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by dreamwords: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2019
That as's is good

1 Like

Re: Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Wow. So happy for them

(1) (Reply)

See Astonishing Photos Of Naira Marley His Cute Children During This Lock-down / Bbnaija Angel Caught Doing It With Sammie & Boma In Jacuzzi Party / The First Time I Saw Genevieve Everything Stood Still- Majid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.