Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) (40510 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida / Arise TV Interview With Ibrahim Babangida As He Turns 80 (Video) / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
AbuAeesha:

to buttress ur claim, can you mention the names if the emir's lineage to the so called senegambia I don't know what pple gain from false allegations coated with ignorance.

Are you saying fuulbe are indigenous to Nigeria? These are the same people who ravaged the North with islamic terrorism. The after effect we are still suffering to date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Skyonebaba: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
GraGra247:
Abeg checkout the Emir's shoes. Wow!! One of a kind.

NO BE LIE ! THAT SHOE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by AbuAeesha: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

What exactly has he done for the people?

Intelligence without proper direction is useless.
he has done a lot financially and morally, find out from those living in his territory, there is a limit to what he can do,

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Gforce2019: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Whenever I see this Sanusi, I feel like he should put his suit back on and go back to the field. Such an intellectually sound man being caged with a traditional costume. cry

You are right....
Another brain drain through traditional title...

Wetin consign me sef...

I no be Kano, I no be Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Naijaguy123:
If Babangida should come out tomorrow as PDP presidential candidate the Ibo will still vote him massively.
u head told u to type d poo it told u... IBB is waiting to die...he can't near presidency...buhari ll be d last army to rule Nigeria...dier phase is passing on
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by JubrilBuhari: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
B1ak3:

Hahaha haha IPOB
Hahaha
Afonja fake Muslim slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by AbuAeesha: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

Are you saying fuulbe are indigenous to Nigeria? These are the same people who ravaged the North with islamic terrorism. The after effect we are still suffering to date.
I thought you would answer the question I asked, being an intelligent person,
if you don't know the cause of terrorism please don't attribute it to a particular tribe because of ignorance (sorry to say),in Kano the fulbe and hausa are almost indistinguishable due to inter marriage relationship between the duo,and other factors such as religious, culture,....

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Fathertony: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

Please what is traditional about that attire? The Headress is copied from Hausa. The cloak is copied from the arabic bisht. The pants from pakistan. And those hideous slippers from the English Movie, "The Grinch".

This is just flaunting and abuse of wealth of an impoverished and war torn nation. A man at his position how does he even sleep peacefully at night?

Don't be deceived by these descendants of upgraded cowherds from Senegambia.

If he really wants to wear traditional attire let him dress like his forefathers below. Then I will stand beside him and support him.
fortunately for him he doesn't need your support, so he Wont have to dress like he's living in the cave age just to please you
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by NWAFORH1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
See Babangida wearing converse on agbada.........
See sanusi sliper.......
Money n position is stupid indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
AbuAeesha:

he has done a lot financially and morally, find out from those living in his territory, there is a limit to what he can do,

Oh really? Like funding islamic almajri education maybe?

Are you his spokesperson btw. Your name is enough.
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fathertony:
fortunately for him he doesn't need your support, so he Wont have to dress like he's living in the cave age just to please you

Yes when the peoples patience is tested then he will know whos support he needs. Hes a public servant dont forget that.
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Sundaypaul12345: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
datola:
Babangida, the self acclaimed evil genius rocking canvas tennis on top Agbada.

Just tell us your problems, who knows if sum1 might help out
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Banmeallday: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Arewa thins

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
AbuAeesha:

I thought you would answer the question I asked, being an intelligent person,
if you don't know the cause of terrorism please don't attribute it to a particular tribe because of ignorance (sorry to say),in Kano the fulbe and hausa are almost indistinguishable due to inter marriage relationship between the duo,and other factors such as religious, culture,....

cause of terrorism is the bloody islamic cult. The whole world knows that. Dont think we have forgotten what terror those people brought to Arewa. They were nothing but slave drivers and islamists. You are clueless what these jihadis did to Adamawa and other regions.

And true Hausa Bamaguje will never accept these people for what they have done to Hausas.
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by AbuAeesha: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

in a democratic state with governor and other govt officials,who are politically above the emir THERE IS A LIMIT TO WHAT HE CAN DO, get that into ur brain.. though I know you will never understand,is the richest man in Africa not also from Kano too
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by AbuAeesha: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

in a democratic state with governor and other govt officials,who are politically above the emir THERE IS A LIMIT TO WHAT HE CAN DO, get that into ur brain.. though I know you will never understand,is the richest man in Africa not also from Kano too bye
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Stillthebest: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Whenever I see this Sanusi, I feel like he should put his suit back on and go back to the field. Such an intellectually sound man being caged with a traditional costume. cry

He's fulfilling his destiny. He has said it severally before installation as the emir even before Jonathan's Govt showed him the way out, that his greatest goal was to become the emir of Kano.
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by AbuAeesha: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
PAGAN9JA:

cause of terrorism is the bloody islamic cult. The whole world knows that. Dont think we have forgotten what terror those people brought to Arewa. They were nothing but slave drivers and islamists. You are clueless what these jihadis did to Adamawa and other regions.

And true Hausa Bamaguje will never accept these people for what they have done to Hausas.
wisdom is God's gift
thank you bye
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by millionboi2: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
GraGra247:
Abeg checkout the Emir's shoes. Wow!! One of a kind.
hmmmm

D shoe u jealous maybe d tin sanusi hates abt his title
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Drgaffok: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Between he and Buhari, who would you recommend to be the chief trustee of your father's estate?

After entrusting your father's estate to him, Babangida will eliminate every single member of your family including you FTD, (first to die).
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by VonScott(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Someone else wears pajamas and bedroom slippers I can't remember..

paedophile.
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Reference(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Topmaike007:
This man and his canvas again cheesy

Sorry sir. That is not a pair of ordinary trainers but a sophisticated piece of kit to keep blood circulation through his lower extremities, I guess because of his limited mobility.
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by marvel2011(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
datola:
Babangida, the self acclaimed evil genius rocking canvas tennis on top Agbada.

Canvas na him own, agbada na him own na wa for u
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Naijaguy123: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Between he and Buhari, who would you recommend to be the chief trustee of your father's estate?
between the two of them, who would you want to fuuuck ya mama ?
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Naijaguy123: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
No, I Dey fuuuck Ibo for dream.
mightyhaze:
ibo dey chase u and ua papa for sleep ?
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by CallMeOO7(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
You're not alone my brother.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
好的
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by ifymadu: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Naijaguy123:
If Babangida should come out tomorrow as PDP presidential candidate the Ibo will still vote him massively. Something is wrong with those people.

Poverty is indeed a decease which has obviously made some people very stupid, going by their level if reasoning as can be seen from their comments. Some situations are beyond redemption, that's why it's a pity to have to see the enemies of the Igbos die in envy and hopelessness.
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Yankee101: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
When Mo must go to the mountain
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Topmaike007(m): 12:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Reference:

Sorry sir. That is not a pair of ordinary trainers but a sophisticated piece of kit to keep blood circulation through his lower extremities, I guess because of his limited mobility.
okay thanks Doctor
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by tribalistseun: 1:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Naijaguy123:
If Babangida should come out tomorrow as PDP presidential candidate the Ibo will still vote him massively. Something is wrong with those people.
you're so obsessed with the Igbo's. I bet they give you sleepless night
Re: Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over / Nigerian Fighter Jets Bombard ISWAP Terrorists Converging For Meeting In 11 Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.