Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos (35857 Views)

LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) / Dangote Truck Kills Corper In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Blingblings(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
They have used her pant in ogun state.. Chai
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by selemo: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
oduz:
May God guide her safe reunion with her family .....
This is Black man for you.. That is why nothing works in our society. Must we call God in everything?, even to blink eye.
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by ebukamen(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
bentwood85:
She is Running away from the head quarters of skull mining.. (OGUN STATE)

She would be more safe in the east...

I'm certain you are not from the east
Divisive people

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by wink2015(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Make them fvck her give her money so she go get transport fare to come back to Ogun state na.

With such dirty words you have not helped this wandering woman case.
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by bentwood85(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
ebukamen:

I'm certain you are not from the east Divisive people
is that your scrotum?
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maybe she has schznophrenia.

2 Likes

Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Proffdada: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
BlacSmit:
I weep for Yoruba land, Nigeria and Africa at large.
The rate of fetish activities justifies colonialism. Imagine how things where before the White men came to liberate us from darkness.
Recently in northern ondo a woman lost her live to ritualists seeking to make money off her body parts. I wonder how they intended to print money using a human parts. It disgusting to write things like this... But if we trace how this women was brought to Kogi, over 60% of facts would point to ritualist intentions of her abductors.
I wish it happened to skeptics
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2019
Mental illness affects people differently, no one knows her story so do not assume. Some of the comments here explain what’s wrong with this country.

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by vikkeyonline88(m): 12:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Village people at work
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 20, 2019
BlacSmit:
I weep for Yoruba land, Nigeria and Africa at large.
The rate of fetish activities justifies colonialism. Imagine how things where before the White men came to liberate us from darkness.
Recently in northern ondo a woman lost her live to ritualists seeking to make money off her body parts. I wonder how they intended to print money using a human parts. It disgusting to write things like this... But if we trace how this women was brought to Kogi, over 60% of facts would point to ritualist intentions of her abductors.
Absolute!:Rubbish. she could be mentally unstable.
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by oduz: 5:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Please if you know anybody working at any Passport

office near you, they could help trace address of her next

of kin with details shown on her passport ....

She looks like a decent soul .....
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by menshowng(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Remote control....God epp her
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by foreshore(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2019
bentwood85:

This one certainly no well. I mean you

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by brainhgeek(m): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Celestial777:

U no well sir

Seconded. He is definitely more mentally impaired than the lady.

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by brainhgeek(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2019
grandstar:
Maybe she has schznophrenia.

My opinion too
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by tfelicityk(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks to God... At least she was discovered in time.
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Afterwards please take her to any psychiatric hospital for proper diagnosis
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2019
selemo:
This is Black man for you.. That is why nothing works in our society. Must we call God in everything?, even to blink eye.

Are u alright?.
Someone is saying a prayer for her safe return you're here blabbing nonsense
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2019
Michaelkings:
Is she finding a dick to suck

angry

Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Richie77: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Village ppl
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by Femi316: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2019
dainformant:
Efforts are being made to locate the family of a lady who was found roaming the streets in Lokoja, Kogi state capital.

According to Facebook user Fagbile Bukunmi, the 32-year-old lady who hails from Ijebu-Ode in Ogun state has been identified as Kukoyi Oluwatosin Balkis, after she was found with her international passport.

Report has it that the lady appears to be mentally unstable and has refused to speak with anyone.

Her pictures and details were shared online in a bid to locate her family/people.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/32-year-old-lady-from-ogun-state-found-wandering-in-lokoja-photos.html
Na kolosis nie dey do her.....?
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by seangy4konji: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2019
May God reunite her with loved ones.
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by TempleHouse: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2019
bentwood85:

You mean she will be safe in Okija shrine
I disagree !
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by shentzu: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
kheny12:
Mr man wept for your self

brother it's not wept. it is weep. learn how to use tenses in English language.

thanks
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nawao
Re: 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nawao angryNawao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) / What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? / 5 Signs Of A Fake Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.