Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

How To Fix Missing Ads.txt File Notification On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Fix Missing Ads.txt File Notification On Blogger (786 Views)

Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger / Add Ads.txt File To Blogger Blogs Via Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Missing Ads.txt File Notification On Blogger by bartz025(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Its somehow frustrating to know the amount of work you put in, to get your blog approved by google. Then you later get verified; "wooow i have an adsense account". As times goes by, you then begin to see "your earnings is at risk" and all, but not to worry, need help in getting it fixed?

How To Fix Missing Adsense.txt File Notification For Blogger

To implement ads.txt your blogger blog, follow these following steps:

Go to your Blogger Dashboard

Select which of the blogs affected as stated in the notification this is very important, That's If you have multiple blogs on the same blogger account.

Click on Settings Gear button

Click on Search Preferences

You will find a new option called Monetization which was recently added by Google, and by default, it will be disabled.

Click on it to enable it and then move to next step of operation.

Open your Adsense Account, you will see notification at the top of the dashboard telling you that "Earnings at risk - One or more of your ads.txt files doesn't contain your AdSense publisher ID. Fix this now to avoid severe impact on your revenue."

It always red in color, Click on the action button and you'll be taken to your Adsense sites management page.

Google will automatically generate an Adt.txt file for you, now copy the code which will look similar to this google.com, pub-XXXXXXXXXX, DIRECT, XXXXXXX (please note that each Adsense account has his own unique code). Yours is different from mine.

Then paste the code You have copied from your Adsense dashboard into the Monetization space in step 5 above.

Now save your changes and wait for at least 12 to 24hours or 48hours in some cases before Google to pick up your changes and your authorizations.

Note: You don't need to Panic if Google stops ads serving on your blog or website. Ads serving will automatically resume once Google has processed your changes.
dont be surprised i have adsense on a domain grin, its just for you to put in more work, PS if you have any questions, ask me on whatsapp 09058053037
https://newsyb..com

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Missing Ads.txt File Notification On Blogger by Apholaby(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2023
For a new blog (1 year+), what do you think might be causing Ads.txt status to show "not found" while I already pasted it correctly in the Custom ads.txt field?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Blog With Nairaland Wordpress Theme For Sale. / Top Rated Web Design Agency In NYC / Cheat For Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.