Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show (44956 Views)

Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos / 2019 World Car Of The Year Top Three Announced In Geneva Auto Show / A Display Of Cars At The LA Auto Show 2018 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by victorazyvictor(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2019
decatalyst:
Call it 'rugged beast' on the road.

I like the interior tho

I love the diamond shape grin
This is a monster
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by victorazyvictor(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Too heavy with no speed sha
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by RhemaJet7(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2019
The freemasonry were the brain behind the design of that SUV, you could see heavy pyramid symbols all over interior and exterior parts. The high price, however, targets only those who want to ride a car that glorify devil.
Many buildings, churches, arts or anything structural designs, mostly contain these secret masonry symbols, deliberately done by Architects sometimes without the knowledge of the clients, solely aimed at defiling the land and dominate everywhere just to fulfill satanic agenda.
They mostly use anything attractive e.g entertainment to fulfill this aim.Even most currency notes contain this satanic pyramid symbols, check US one dollar front and back, front contains George Washington's photo- a Master-Mason, joined Masonry at the age of 15 till 67 when he died, back note contains the pyramid with the ''all seen satanic one eye at the top, even naira notes, virtually all contain hidden pyramid. Big brother tv show also features that one evil eye, Hollywood, music, virtually all these entertainment worship a goat-headed god called baphomet, originated from Edinburg. Wake up people! Don't be carried away, be wise, be Kingdom oriented. Jesus is Lord. Bless you
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by TheodoreSalt(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=soberdrunk post=77690043].

No be lie

1 Like

Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by deolu2000(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2019
more like those cars you see in those fast paced Sci Fi movies.
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by Ladipodeal: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
With this type I go just dey use armed robbers play Ludo for Benin Bypass....... angry

Is Benin bypass robbery situation that bad?
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by soberdrunk(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2019
AreaFada2:

Las las you will still leave the car inside your compound na. They will just wait for you there. Inside gate man house with a gun to his head. Shebi you will role down your glass to pay at filling station. Or they will just trace you to your house to study you and your security arrangements. grin cheesy

Dude, never wish for armed robbers to cross your path under any circumstance. If you have ever witnessed armed robbers operate, you will know.

Sorry sir!! He be like them don Rob you tire....... angry
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2019
Patrick33:
with 2m dollars... ill build a good house..start a business and buy a Rolls royce cullian and pay for PS4 or even Ps5 to be installed in it afterall the cullian is still the most luxurious SUV in the world...PS: people quoting me saying if i have big money ill get this...some kinda stuffs even with big money should be considered as "Money_Miss_Road" Even if this car is super protective..my guy if dem wan come for you..it wont even be when you're inside the car
The car in not made for people like you, such car are normally limited sef.
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2019
mmadu5:
omg i cannot believe someone would actually buy this ugly looking car for $ 2mil that money will build mansions open a night club or hotel business buy like 10 benz and still change go remain the makers of this car dey craze i swear
Bill gate once paid Nigeria Dept of about $50m, what do u think $2m means to him?
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by BrainSanitizer: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
I have seen it. Unfortunately, Dino doesn't collect this kinda stuff. He loves them sleek and compact.
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by Patrick33(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2019
charliboy654:

The car in not made for people like you, such car are normally limited sef.
Ok sir...ive heard
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by noisy45(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2019
A Nigerian might have bought one already
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by maasoap(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
ClearFlair:
Looks like it was also built to deflect bullets

To deflect radar detection. Its armour is for bullets
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by mikolo80: 1:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Patrick33:
with 2m dollars... ill build a good house..start a business and buy a Rolls royce cullian and pay for PS4 or even Ps5 to be installed in it afterall the cullian is still the most luxurious SUV in the world...PS: people quoting me saying if i have big money ill get this...some kinda stuffs even with big money should be considered as "Money_Miss_Road" Even if this car is super protective..my guy if dem wan come for you..it wont even be when you're inside the car
and ppl with guns will take it from you
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by ClearFlair: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
maasoap:

To deflect radar detection. Its armour is for bullets

That shape will deflect bullets as well.
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
ClearFlair:

That shape will deflect bullets as well.

Please, don't make me laugh. You think that the bullets will hit the surface just like when you splash water on it.
Re: ₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show by tck2000(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) / Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only / See The Meaning Of The Letters "AMG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.